Chapter 1:

Don't expect much in this its my first ever ff Enjoy !!!Okie Baiiiii~

————————————————————

CHEN-YOUNG'S POV >>>" Chen-Young~ah" !!! You heard a voice call in the distance "Wake up its 7:50 were gonna be late" the moment you heard Jisoo's voice you woke up in a hurry "JISOO~AH WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER" you yelled at her running all over the place."Not my fault you intend to get up late" she scoffed back "GET MY BACKPACK READY PLEASE" you said as you finished doing your hair you ran out and snatched the backpack out of your friends hands and ran to class.

~10 minutes later~
3rd person POV>>>As Chen-Young got to the school the bell rings as she barely could walk in "Aishhh Im late again"she frowns going into the office.As she waits to be called she sees a boy with not the best facial expression so she looks backdown. Not Until she hears a sudden noise next to her,She turns and sees the boy look at her then rapidly looks back down because of her flushed cheeks.Out of nowhere a voice popped up and startled you "Hey,Look up are you shy or what" he said with slightly a bit of attitude.

Still 3rd>>>She looked up at him to see him glaring back."The name is Suhyoon,Kim Suhyoon" he smirked seeing you a bit out of track."Whats yours" you looked down and stuttered a little "M-My name is C-Chen~Y-Young"you felt a bit of a flutter in your heart.
Could it be that you liked him ? Or was he just being a Player ?