Past

I remember my first crush.
Tall, Handsome, Blue eyes, Cinnamon colored hair, the perfect match for a 2nd grader who ended up being me. Now that time has passed by I wonder  how the hell I end up liking him. 6 years have passed and now he has enrolled in another school, which is perfectly fine with me since he was a huge jerk.

Now let's see, 3rd grade, all I can remember is this adorable bean hugging me from behind while I'm attempting to grab a picture book from the schools library. He ended up moving once the school year ended, which stinged.

I don't remember much from 4rth and 5th grade, thank goodness~
6th grade, now, there are a lot of things I have to complain about, number one, everyone was going through puberty. Imagine walking through a packed hallway with sweaty boys all around you, not very appetising is it? There was this kid that I liked, his name was Josh. My friends knew that I liked him since I told them, which I later on regretted. I tried to avoid making it obvious that I liked him, I tried to avoid any sort of contact between us two, now that I look back I think I made it obvious enough that I liked him. He was really good a playing soccer, and still is, he was playing soccer in the gym once, me and my two friends decided to go to the gym, and of course there was a reason why I wanted to go there, we walked in, and the his soccer ball landed right beside me. In that short period of time, I started fantasizing about how I could give him the ball back, and I was later cut off by him and his friends running towards me like a stampede of bulls, that was traumatizing. That fear was replaced once my friends started 'ooooing' and pushing me towards him... THAT WAS EVEN MORE TERRIFYING. I could feel my face redden, as they continued to push me towards him. Luckily the end of the school year came and everyone forgot about it, or so I hoped.

Now I'm in 8th grade, about to be a freshmen once the school year ends. My story starts in the beginning of 8th grade, shall I begin?

_______________________________________
Thanks so much for reading this shiz I made, and if you liked it, I would appreciate you leaving a comment or something.
And of course I would like feedback, but please be caring with it •~• I'm a sensitive person.
Thank you all
Baii!!!