Blinky x Troll!Reader

"Sorry! Coming through!" (Y/n) yells running through Troll market. See she/he was headed to the hero's forge to see the new trollhunter that every troll is taking about mostly Draal but negativity about it. But it didn't bother (Y/n) she/he wanted to see this human trollhunter herself/himself. (Y/n) was curious about humans and couldn't wait to meet them. When finally arriving she/he sees Blinky and the human they seem to be in the middle of a training lesson.
"Blinky!" (Y/n) yells out to get his attention, blinky turns around and smiles brightly and waves "hello my dear (y/n)!" You gave Blinky a hug and you both laugh "it's so good to see you Blinky!" (Y/n) said then letting go. But then was pick up by arrrgh smiling at (y/n) giving her/him a big hug. "Nice to see you too arrrgh" you laugh hugging him. Arrrgh lets you go and you turn back to Blinky.
"So where is this new human trollhunter? I would like to meet him." Blinky smiles and nods and steps aside to reveal the human "hi my names Jim." Jim extended his hand and you gladly shook it but started to ask questions like "how does it feel to be the trollhunter?" Or "what's you favorite thing to do?" And other things. You grab his face to examine his face "wow I've never seen a human this close before this is the best day ever!" (Y/n) excitement running through her/him. Blinky chuckles "Jim this is (full name) or (Y/n) for short."
Then Toby came out behind arrrgh and that catches (Y/n) attention and runs up to him "wow look they come on different looks and sizes too! Wow! Look this one has metal in his teeth!" Toby just gave a confused look and pull out her/his hands out of his mouth "hi names Toby it's nice to meet you."
"(Full name)!" A voice booms out (Y/n) flinches and turns around slowly and sees her/his caretaker vendel. He comes to a stop when standing in front of (Y/n),
You shyly and nervously look down "what have I told you not to go off wondering without telling me first." Vendel said disappointed "I'm sorry. I won't do it again I just wanted to meet the new trollhunter and see blinky and arrrgh." (Y/n) said looking up to vendel. Vendel just sighs "well now you have visited them now come along" he said turning around walking off. (Y/n) looks at Jim and toby "it was a pleasure to meet you two bye." (Y/n) pats arrrgh arm "bye arrrgh." arrrgh with a sad face "Bye (Y/n)..."  then (Y/n) hugs Blinky and bonk nosies together making blinky blush and smiles goofy like making (Y/n) smile.
"(Y/n)!" Vendel voice booms again "I'll see you later blinky." (Y/n) said waving goodbye and running to catch up with his caretaker.

"Wait Vendel has a daughter/son?" Toby ask. Arrrgh nods "um blinky are you ok?" Jim ask, blinky nods slowly and sighs as hearts pop out like in the cartoons "wait are you and (Y/n) like a thing?" Jim ask. Blinky blushes "yes as you humans would say dating. She's/he's a lovely troll. well master Jim let us continue on with your training." Blinky said patting Jim arm.

~Time Skip~

"Father could I go out for a bit?" (Y/n) ask "and where off to?" vendel ask, "with Blinky just to hang out for a bit. so? can I? Please?" vendel looks down at you and sighs "Just be back soon." and with that you took off "I will!" Vendel shakes his head and smiles.

(Y/n) runs up the crystal stairs and sees Blinky "You ready (Y/n)?" Blinky ask you holding out the horngazel to you to grab, you nodded and grab it making the portal. when outside you both head to the forest and in a hill you sat together looking up at the stars. "wow look at it Blinky. its so pretty." (Y/n) said looking up at the many stars in the sky. "Yes very much beautiful... just like you." Blinky says making (Y/n) face Blinky and giggles. scooting closer to Blinky, (Y/n) leans against Blinky and closes her/his eyes and whispers "I love you Blinky" Blinky puts his arms around (Y/n) and leans more into her/him and whispers back "I love you too (Y/n)."