Ch. 1

_Shadow's POV_

'Shadow! When are you coming back to G.U.N?' Rouge says trough our wrist communicator. I rolled my eyes and said 'Rouge. Haven't i told you that i quit G.U.N already!?'. I heard her sigh. 'Urgh, i know! That's why i was hoping you'd come back!'.

I stayed quiet until she groans. 'I give up...I'll be home late tonight. We need to talk later, hun.' She says and ended the call as i sigh. I plopped down on the couch turning on the television. I looked trough the channels for something new.

About 'new'....What about the News? Maybe something fun has happened. I scrolled trough the channels but stopped once i whas on the News.

There whas Tails who whas speaking in a microphone for News or what ever the heck that is called? I've been on earth for a while but i still need alot to learn.

'Will Sonic come back?' Said a female echidna in the TV asking Tails the question. 'Is Sonic okay?' Asked a female Wolf also asking Tails. 'What happened!? Why is everyone crowded here Tails!?' Asked that brat.

(_He's talking about Amy_)

'W-Well, Sonic have been gone for a while since he is on a big fight between Eggman and everyone is worried that sonething might had happened with him. But i'm trying to tell them that everything's okay!' Tails said.

I quickly got interested. Then, someone opened the front door startling me. It whas Rouge. I thought she'd come late? So i looked at the clock. Have i've been watching the television for 2 hours? I guess i have...?

Rouge glared at me. 'You know, Shadow? You sure are lazy for being an 'ultimate' lifeform!' I rolled my eyes. 'I'm not lazy. I'm just relaxing and watching the telelevision.'

'What are you watching?' She asked. 'The news. What was it you wanted to talk to me about?' I asked her. She took off her coat and scarf then sat down next to me.

'Shadow, you've been acting strange lately. You were doing so good at G.U.N. We never expectedyou to leave...' she said as she frowns. I growl. 'Nothing is strange with me, Rouge.'

'The weirdest part is that you act much different when you're with Sonic. Has something happened between you two?' I blushed.

'No. Nothing has happened...' i say as i look away. 'Tails also told me that Sonic have been acting stranger than you alot too.' Rouge says. 'He has?' I ask. 'Yes. Are you sure nothing has happened hun?' She asks again.

I nod. She sighs 'okay then. I'm going go bed now. Night~...' 'night.' I don't need sleep. Sonic has been acting weird too? He...He maybe likes someone...
I wonder what he's doing now...

_Sonic's POV_

I whas walking slowly as my right leg whas hurt and bleeding. I coughed some blood out of my mouth too. Damn, that fight whas like a war! But, i won it. My leg hurts alot now..I think i broke it when i landed too hard on the ground.

But now, Eggman is defeated. He has died because i couldn't save him...I cried. I wish i could. Now i feel guilty. Hero's should save. Not kill or watch somebody else die!

I kept walking until i saw Tails's house and mine. I smiled weakly. I whas holding my bleeding arm as i jogged over to the house and panted alot.

My body flinched as my leg suddenly hurt more than usual and i tripped. So i crawled up to the door and knocked as hard as i can 5 times. Until i eventually fainted.

I'm not surprised -_-

Shadow's POV

I wonder if Sonic has come back already from the dight with Eggman. I'm unsure though. But i hope he comes back hopefully alrigh- 'buzz buzz'.

My vrist communicator turned on and said that Tails were calling me. I picked it up. 'Tails?' I ask. 'What is it-' 'Shadow! You have to come quick. Sonic is badly injured. The others are coming too.' He said. 'Oh, alright. I'll be there in a minute.' 'Okay. See you'

Well...He's back atleast?

TBC