Ten X Male! Reader

*Ten's POV*

Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. God, that name. It kept replaying itself over and over again like a broken record. I couldn't think about anyone else. I would start trying to think about one of my friends, but something would just bring my thoughts back to Y/N.

He was so handsome and perfect. Could I go s far to claim that he was an actual god? Yes. He was totally my type. Only problem, he's hot. He's way out of my fucking league. Hell, he was one of the most popular and most sought after boy at our damn school.

So, I had zero chance of even getting close to him. So to put it simply, I was fucked. "Yo, Ten! Snap out of it!" My eyes shot open as the sudden shaking yanked me from my thoughts. I glanced over at Taeyong, who, once stopped shaking me, placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"Where the fuck did you go?!" I gave he a confused look. "What are you on about?! I've been sitting here the whole time!" He just rolled his eyes at me. "You blockhead, I'm talking about where did you go mentally!! You just zoned out while I was talking to you about Y/N!!" Y/N. There it is again.

"See?! You're doing it again!!" I shook my head in an attempt to shake the thoughts from my head. "I am not. Just leave me alone." "Do you have a crush on Y/N or something of that nature?" I quickly placed my hand over Taeyong's mouth and hushed him.

"Keep your damn voice down. Y/N is sitting right over there." Once I released Taeyong, he just sighed. "So you do have a crush on him." "Yes I do. But, he's way out of my league. He would never date me. Pretty damn sure he isn't gay either."

Taeyong just shrugged his shoulder. "I'm not sure about that." "What makes you say that?" Taeyong just smiled. "I heard he made out with some guy in the bathrooms. They came pretty close to fucking, but they got caught before anything could happen. He ended up getting kicked out of the school and now he's here."

I just rolled my eyes at Taeyong. "That's not true. It's just a stupid rumor someone started. Boys are jealous of Y/N because he's perfect." Taeyong stifled a small laugh. "Whatever you say, Juliet. Defend your man all you want, I'm not getting weaved into this drama."

Taeyong and I soon discontinued anymore conversation. I laid my head down on the table and looked over to the table where Y/N was sitting with all his friends. He was listening to one of his friends make some lame joke, he just smiled and laughed. He looked so cute when he laughed. I could barely hear his laugh, but it sounded heavenly.

I heavily sighed not realizing how long I'd actually been staring. Suddenly, our eyes met. My quickly yanked my head up off the table. I jumped back which caused me to fall off the bench that was connected to the table. I landed on the floor with the loud crash of one of the lunch trays soon following me. The sound drew attention to me.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me. It burned. Soon enough the awkward silence was broken by a loud wave of laughter. People were rolling over and banging their fists on the table, laughing like a pack of hyenas. I quickly pulled myself off the floor, I glanced at Y/N and then ran out. Once I was a safe distance away from the lunch room, I collapsed onto the floor of the hallway.

I fucked up. I fucked it all up. I made a complete fool of myself. That was it. Now, my small chance of being able to ask Y/N out was gone. It no longer existed. I pulled my knees into my chest and buried my face into them.

"You're such a screw up." "Hey, are you okay?" I looked up at where the voice had come from and there stood Y/N. He leaned down to my level and tilted his head slightly to the right. "Are you hurt? Did you hit your head at all when you fell?" I shook my head no. "May I just check you over? I just want to make sure you're okay."

I nodded. He sat down in front of me and reached out to me. "Let me see you arm." I willingly gave it to him, still not completely making eye contact. He examined it for awhile then asked for my other arm. He slowly ran his hands and fingers over my arms, checking for any bumps or bleeding. It felt like heaven.

He then gently applied pressure to parts of my arm, looking for any bruises and sure enough he found one. I winced in pain as I ripped my arm away from him and gripped it. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. We should go get ice. It'll stop it from swelling." "Why do you care?" He looked me in the eyes and gave me a questioning look.

"What do you mean?" I repeated my question with a bit more detail. "Why do you care about someone like me?" Y/N just smiled. "Because I like you. I think you're cute." I stifled a laugh. "You're just trying to fuck with my mind, aren't you?" "What?" "You don't like me. You're taking pity on me."

"I am not. I like you and I want to help you." "No, you don't. Someone as perfect and as gorgeous as you could never li-!" I was quickly cut off by Y/N slamming his lips onto mine. It could me a second to realize what was happening. As soon as I figured it out, I kissed back. It started to get a bit more heated.

Y/N forced his tongue into my mouth as he pushed me up against the wall. I allowed a small moan to escape my lips, then suddenly he stop. He pulled away allowing the both of us to breathe. I was gasping for air. I looked over at Y/N, who was panting. A smug, yet sexy smile painted over his face.

"Why did you do that?" "You talk too much." He suddenly pulled his phone out of his back pocket and handed it to me. "Write your number in my contacts." I quickly did as I was told and handed it back to him. He quickly typed something and turned his phone back to me.

The contact name read, "My baby boy". I looked at him with a smile. "I like it." "Good, I'll pick you up after school. You can spend the night at my place." Y/N kissed me again, but this time, it was gently and sweet. I gently placed my hands on either side of his head and pulled him closer. "I love you, Ten." "I love you too, Y/N."

End~