Chapter 1 - Dragon

I feel myself becoming dragon like. The way how this dragon listens to me and understands my command. I could feel no happier, but to train more of who I am to be the best I can. I could not wait, until I learn the way of a dragon. I started off level 1 as a dragon warrior. I fought monsters, i fought people, I fought in conquer's event. I was the best fighter there could ever be. The only thing I hate about this game is not having any friends on this game. I never had a friend online either. So it all started when I played Conquer Online. I was a trojan before. Holding two one hand weapons, club and a blade. Club and blade had a special ability inside of the weapon. Club was for rage and blade was for fast blade. It was a matter of time of saying that when used rage, the skill with multi kill everyone within the acres of it's summoning. And for fast blade, is a white line that cast the blade range attack from far away.  Coming in a straight line to strike it's enemy causing damage to it's foe. The game was fun, realizing that you can do alot more then just life experience. This video game casts a visual aspect of what you command it to do. A controller oftens likes to control things. I used to be great in Conquer Online. I used to dropped people items when they werered name. I swear at them, talk smack about them, causing them to provoke strikes at me. I captured them and their item. After that, I wear their items.