C̹̲̱̮H̭̞̝AP̼̝̠͎̯͓̕T͈E̲̜̩R͍͍͕̝̬ ̲1̷̘̫̲̱̲

For the people that haven't watched or played the great Detroit: Become Human. I have a quick introduction I have found on the internet: The story is set in near-future 2038, taking place in Detroit (which has become the central hub for the development of realistic androids by the Cyberlife Corporation). As the subservient androids are mysteriously becoming fully sentient (becoming what's known as "deviants"), players control three androids as they become involved in an android rebellion. The Deviants win against the humans and become free (it is also an option to lose, but I think winning is good). Connor is one of the Androids, which it's an RK800 Model, one that can investigate killings. He works together with Hank to prevent the Androids from going Deviant but ends up becoming one himself.

Here I will link the Bromance between Hank and Connor. You really need to watch this if you've never played the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_fkX_5t9NE&t=361s

Okay. Now here is the story. I really hope you like it!

 I really hope you like it!

Th͔̲̯̰͚͇e̷̦̩̘͔͚ ̠͘s͙̜t̼͍o̤͇̮̠͈͎r̨͚͔̱̙͓͖y̦͔̥ ̧b҉̰̖͖̺͚̮͓e̺͖̜̪̮̤͎g̩i̦̼̞nş̞̦͉͈̗ͅ

It was a rainy night in September when the killings started.

Taghold Ford. A lonely spot underneath overhanging willows beside the river in a sprawling urban area. There was a powerless scream followed by complete silence. The dripping bright blue thirium withdrew from the Deviant's body while it fell to the ground lifeless. And when it did so, a tear rolled down its synthetic skin, which the rain has quickly washed away.
The man lowered his gun and proceeded toward the robot.

„You won't be needing this anymore," he added before reaching out to the thirium pump regulator.

Connor ran. While doing so, he checked if the gun he was holding was loaded, then continued to his destination. His visibility seemed quite faulty by reason of the heavy rain that furiously fell against his body. He sprinted over the abandoned rusty car which seemed to lead toward the creepy graveyard. A vehicle graveyard, cars that once got used by humans. Cars which he recognized to be really old of age. It smelled of rotting leaves and iron.
In the corner of his eye, he spotted Hank. He sat with his back against one Chevrolet Impala 1967. He was ready to shoot if anything happened, that was for sure. At the sight of Connor, the old man gestured to stop and take cover.

„We just want to talk!" Connor, surprisingly calm, said. „There is no need for violence if we just talked. I'm Connor. What's your name?"

There was no answer. Only the loud noise the drops of water made as they hit the surface of it all.
However, when Hank raised his head to look above, a gunshot fired, nearly hitting his head.

„Oh, you fucker!" Hank jumped in fear. He checked for his gun.

„You don't have to do this!" Connor prompted once again, this time fearing for his life and Hank's. „I know you are afraid, I know of emotions."

„You know jack shit!" was finally to be heard from the other side.

„Listen, I don't want to shoot!" Connor tried to keep his calm but was completely thrown off guard when Hank advanced toward the killer, only to receive two bullets through his stomach. „Hank!" he yelled and watched his bulky body fall onto the ground.

One month earlier

Connor sighed. And it wasn't the first time he did so.

„You're starting to piss me off with the sighing, Connor." Hank looked over his computer directly in Connor's eyes.

„I apologize, Lieutenant." he stared back. „There is not enough information. I cannot work with this."

„Stop bitching and get back to it."

There was a blank look across Connor's face when Hank had said that, although mostly confused how he could be...bitching in the first place.

„Connor, Anderson! My office." Jeffrey Fowler, the captain of the police department, demanded.

Hank threw a look at Connor.

„I am sure there is only good news." Connor tried to reassure.

„Good, my ass. We have five cases on this prick. Sure he isn't going to invite us to a ballet show, Connor. Although you'd look great in a tutu."

When they entered Jeffrey's office, there was a quite petite figure waiting with her arms crossed. She was wearing high shoes to make her look taller, had her hair put back into a straight ponytail and used a sweet lavender perfume, Connor noticed.

„I got three new files involving the same killer, Hank." Jeffrey sat back in his rolling chair. „I'm at my limit. If we don't solve this quickly-"

„Oh, come on, Jeffrey. Not even Connor's managing jack shit. How are we supposed to find him if you don't let us investigate?" Hank protested. He seemed really annoyed that all of that was piling up upon his shoulders.

„That's why," the captain stood up his chair and walked around his desk. He then positioned himself between Connor and the lady. „This is Emily Droid."

„Agent Droid," the female repeated. „FBI."

„So you're putting FBI on my sack now?" Hank ignored the handshake from Emily. Connor however, reached for her hand.

„I am happy to meet you," Connor said. He tried to smile.

„Likewise." she turned to Jeffrey. „Since when does this police department work with androids? And no offense, Connor, but normally, I'd prefer a human on such delicate case."

„Believe me, sweetheart, I've met humans more inhuman than him. Since Markus, a lot has changed. I must've failed to inform you, but he is one of the best I have here." the captain interfered. „I assure you he will be of great help."

„Can we cut the crap? What do you have that we don't?" Hank addressed himself toward Emily.

„Well, to put it simply, me." she raised one eyebrow. „So if you don't want this whole case to be taken over by the FBI, you'd better cooperate, Lieutenant Anderson. You could just give up or help me save everyone."

"