ONE

*

"I'm coming damn!" Shantel said as she grabbed her last bag off the couch.

She was exhausted. Shed been moving back and forth all day trying to get stuff together and move out. Today was the day she moved in to UCLA. Her dream school.

"Let's go Shanny" said Moose.

Moose was her boyfriend. They been together since middle school and she simply hates him now. He always down her throat because he think she cheats on him. Insecure ass.

I wouldn't blame him though. Shantel was drop dead gorgeous. She had long pretty natural hair that stopped at her mid back, dyed burgundy. Her skin tone was a caramel color with greenish eyes that sparkled i'm sunlight. She was short with wide hips and a big butt. Not too big, but big enough for a guy to swing his neck.

Shanny was finally done grabbing all her bags and she was now headed on the road to school.

"Ima miss this." she said as she looked at the house her and Moose stayed in one last time.

All this was so new to her. She'd been in Alabama all her life. Yes Shanny was a country girl but you couldn't tell because she didn't act country. She just had the country slang.

"Ion even see why you going all the way down there. You might find another nigga dick to hop on." Moose said, still eyeing the road.

Shanny rolled her eyes. She was fed up with Moose grilling her about school. He had been doing it ever since she broke the news to him. He wasn't even happy for her. Well not in her eyes because he was only worried about her running off with some nigga.

"Man I ain't tryna hear that shit fam. Can't you say something other than that? How ima buss it open for a nigga when I ain't even bussed it for you?"

It was true. Shantel was thick and all but she was still indeed a virgin. It wasn't because she was scared because she wasn't. She just wasn't trying to buss it in for a nigga that didn't deserve it. All those years she still felt like Moose ain't deserve shit.

She knew Moose was probably cheating. Ain't no nigga gone wait that long. Especially a nigga like Moose. He was fine and all the girls wanted him.

He was light skin, tall, and had tattoos everywhere except his face. He had a low cut with waves, and pretty brown eyes that stood out because he had some good eyelashes for a boy. Moose was a year older than her. He graduated from the same school too.

Moose looked at Shantel with a mean glare but quickly sent his attention back to the road.

"I'm just saying. You ain't gone be stuntin' my ass. All them niggas down there, you bound to cheat."

Shantel was now fed up. She was gone keep quiet but she thought against it.

"Look now. I had it with this bullshit you spitting. If you only worried bout me on another nigga, then you ain't for me. Ima end this with you right now so you won't have to deal with it. I don't even see why you're worried because it ain't like you been faithful."

Moose was shocked. Shantel never tried to break up with him. She was right too. Moose wasn't 100% faithful. He fooled around a couple times. He just wasn't about to wait on Shantel because no telling when she was willing to give it up. A man has needs and he needed them.

"You ain't leaving me." Moose said through gritted teeth.

"Yes I am. I'm tired of you anyways. Act like you don't trust nobody."

Before you knew it, Moose hand flew across her face full force. She didn't even see it coming.

Moose never hit her.