Dream on June 6,2018

So last night I had the weirdest dream I was pregnant and I had a baby girl. In my dreams I never seen who the father of my child was. Even weirder my cousin and Tia were trying to take over my child as their own so I left their house. I go back to my parents house then my dad said he has a surprise for me. It was an apartment. My room was set up, the living room was set up to, the kitchen had everything I needed for me and my baby. Then he takes me to another room and it was the nursery. It was full of baby stuff but so unorganized. I thanked him. I didn't realize I was crying because my dad has never did anything over the top like that for me. My close family came over to my apartment and I made dinner my family were all taking turn's holding my daughter. We all ate and then everyone left it was just me and my baby I decided to organize her room so I laid her in her baby swing and turned on the baby monitor and went to her room. I started with her clothes then moved on to fixing her bath stuff. I moved her crib to the other side of the room and placed the rocking chair next to the crib. When I was finished with her room I took her a bath. After that I feed her then put her in her crib and she fell asleep. I took a shower and get dressed. As soon as I was about to lay down someone knocked on the front door. I went to go open the door then I woke up.
———————-
What does it mean when you dream about yourself having a baby?