One

July 14th, 2015

                       Rain fell heavily fell from the sky, drowning the residents of New York City as they bustled through their busy lives through the over populated streets that was Brooklyn. In a small apartment above a small pizza shop, Daniel Garzza rushed around trying to get all of his boxes upstairs. Daniel was moving into an apartment that he was finally able to pay for his self, being a famous YouTube Vlogger had it's perks, like money. He made pretty decent money just by recording himself going through his day and cracking an occasional corny joke. His mom jokes with him saying the only reason why so many people watch him is because he is a 'cutie'. He just rolls his eyes and brushes it off because he knows he is not that good looking.

                       Daniel sighs a relief as he sets the final box down in the middle of his tiny living room. He rests his hands on his hips and looks around picturing his stuff around the room. After months of apartment searching he knew this was HIS apartment, he fell in love with the small 2 bedroom apartment. He started grabbing boxes that said 'studio' on them and carrying them into one of the bedrooms. He starts unpacking things and starts to set up his studio where he films most of his videos. He smiles at every small prop that just sits in the back of his videos. He most likely wouldn't tell his subscribers how every single one of the small props that sat behind him in his videos have very special meanings to him, each a different meaning that he wanted to keep to himself. 

                      After a couple of hours of unpacking Daniel felt his stomach screaming at him, so he ventured downstairs to the pizza shop below and smiled at the owner standing behind the counter next to a young girl that seemed to be around Daniel's age. The owner was an older gentlemen that insisted being called Papa by everyone- whether you were family or not. Daniel thought it was funny but also found it comfort as he had a grandfather he called Papa in Buffalo, who he missed very much.

                    "Hey papa! How's it going?" Daniel called as he entered the Pizza Shop with a smile plastered on his face and a hunger to crave.

                   "Ah- Danny boy, how are you, Son?" Papa called back with a smile growing.

                   "I'm great, Hungry, hence why I am here, so what are your specialties for today?" Daniel smirked and glancing in the back at the cooks waiting for a order to come through.

                 "Actually I am going to have my granddaughter explain them to you since I am currently trying to train her. Go ahead Darling." He nudged his granddaughter who smiled slightly and started typing on the computer.

                  "We have our classic Pepporni pizza, which you can buy a medium and you get a free 2 liter Pepsi with your purchase or we also have a sheet-"

                 "I'll take that." Daniel says politely, even though he had just cut the girl off. He smiles at her and pulls out his wallet as she nods and types on the cash register.

                "Alright, its going to be 11 dollars and 23 cents." She smiles, reaching her arm out to grab the 20 that Daniel was handing her.

               "Thank you. Keep the change." He says smoothly with a smile.

       Daniel waits about 15 minutes sitting in the blue plastic chairs that were in the corner. He messed around on his phone to pass the time untill the pizza was ready. One of the employees from the back comes from a small opening on the side pf the corner carrying his pizza. He hands him the pizza and quickly tells him to ask the girl as the counter for his soda. He thanks the man and walks towards the counter, he asks the girl for the soda and she leaves to the back and comes back with his soda and an umbrella in hand.

                 "You heading out?" Daniel asks her as he takes the 2 liter in his hands.

                "Yeah, my shift is over so I am just going to head home." She replies fast and with a strict smile.

              "I'm sorry I never caught your name." He smiles rasing an eyebrow.

              "Baylee." She says back.

              "That's a beautiful name. I'm Da-" Before he could finish she said his name and she went on to tell him she has watched a couple of his videos but also assured him that she wasn't a creepy stalker she just has friends that are subscribers and insist on showing her videos. He smiles and laughs at the fact that her friends force her to watch his videos, he even throws in a corny joke to make it even more funny, and he was pleased that she actually found it funny.

             "Hey so this may sound totally creepy and you can definitly say no but I was wondering if you wanted to share this pizza with me? It's way too much for me." He chuckles nervously.

            "Oh yeah that's really creepy." She laughs, "But I would love to. Where are we going to eat though? There's no tables in here and it's pouring outside." She points out.

           "Well, my cue to be even creepier, we could always go upstairs to my apartment." He suggests. He was suprised when she said 'Okay'.

      They walked back up to his apartement sharing a few sentence before he was jingling his keys to open his door.

--