one

"You keep running back to him, when will you love me?"

"I will never love you because I love him."

————————————-

one.

"He's cute but creepy" one of y/n's colleagues looked at the new guy

"He's cute but creepy" one of y/n's colleagues looked at the new guy. "It's not cool to talk about people ,Suzy" y/n sighed talking her earphones out.

"Easy for you to say" Suzy scoffed. "Whatever" she rolled her eyes. "All he does is read," Suzy furrowed her eyebrows.

"So...in college you have to read" y/n gave her a 'really bitch' look. "I'm gonna go and investigate" Suzy's nosy ass got up and sat by him.

The new guy looked up. "What?"

"I just noticed that you read a lot"

"Is there a problem with that?"

Suzy flinched at his response. "N-no"

—————————

"I don't like him." Suzy said with an attitude. "You don't know anything about him to not like him" y/n got up.

"go ahead and take his side" Suzy gave her a death glare. "Anyways Im hungry" y/n stretched out and left.

Making her way towards the canteen, Hoseok pushed y/n out of his way. "Really!" She screamed in frustration. "What was that?" He turned around.

"Watch where your going, asshole" Y/n got up and dusted herself. "Asshole? Isn't that a bit harsh babe?" Hoseok smirked.

"Don't call me babe and get out of my way, before I report you for sexual harassment" y/n's face was basically emotionless. "Why are you so cold towards me?" Hoseok pouted.

"Because you're irritating" with that she passed by him and left.

Hoseok has always had a crush on y/n to point where the whole campus knows about it. Y/n is more embarrassed of him more than she is of her idiot of a brother.

——————————————

science class.

Y/n entered the class and sat in her regular seat. Her head turned right when she saw the new guy sitting by her.

 Her head turned right when she saw the new guy sitting by her

She lightly tapped his shoulder. He took out one of his ear phones and looked at y/n. "I'm sorry on behalf of my friend earlier. I'm y/n"

A slight smirk appeared on his face, leaving chills on her back. "Byun Y/n" he giggled.

"I'm lee Jongsuk" he added. Y/n didn't bother asking how he knew her surname.

"Okay class, today the topic today is about human blood," mr.kim raised his voice as he entered the class.

"Can anyone tell me the difference between animal and human blood?"

Jongsuk raised his hand causing stares.
"Most non-mammalian animals have nuclei in their mature erythrocytes, or red blood, cells, but mammals, including humans, do not. Comparing mammals, the main difference between the blood of two different species is the same as the difference between two people; the proteins that allow for self-identification."

"Good, now can someone give the class the definition of erythrocytes?"

Y/n and Jongsuk raised their hands waiting to be called on.

"Y/n"

"Erythrocytes are a red blood cell that (in humans) is typically a biconcave disc without a nucleus. Erythrocytes contain the pigment hemoglobin, which imparts the red color to blood, and transport oxygen and carbon dioxide to and from the tissues."

(highkey had to research all of this)

After a class about blood, Jongsuk left. Y/n turned to her right to see a black notebook. She simply put it on her things and left.

————————————

y/n pov.

I looked at the black notebook on my bed. "should I open it?" I thought. "It's just a notebook right?"

I took it off of my bed and opened it. Surprisingly there was Arabic written all in it.

ضحيتي الأولى كانت منجي ، لماذا في العالم كان سيئا لصديقته. هذا الوخز سيدفع مقابل عمله الخاطئ

"Well, That was a sign that I shouldn't read it," I sighed and closed it. As it was still in my hands Baekhyun barged in the room, causing the notebook to fall out of my hands.

"Dammit Baekhyun!" I screamed. "Y/n, watch your mouth" your grandmother walked passed. "Sorry, you should lock your door next time- what's that?" Baekhyun picked up the notebook. Suddenly a picture fell out of it.

I lifted an eyebrow and picked it up.

I covered my mouth looking at the picture of me and my moms side of the family

I covered my mouth looking at the picture of me and my moms side of the family. There was an arrow over my head...why?

"Y/n, what's that?" Baekhyun tried to take it out of my hand, but I put it in my pocket. "It doesn't matter, just get out of my room"

-hm, tell me what you think about my new story🙂-