Prologue

"Mona.. " a disquieting voice of grand maa came in the silent noon of December.

Unaware of thoughts scuffling inside my grand maa's head, I was watching TV sitting on a chair far wall, muffled in a absurd coat.

She was looking for something!

Her blurry eyes had started loosing their interest from her.

But my grand maa, she has always being a stiff personality, giving me the lessons of strength, passion, sustainability and reliability for the firm yet noble hold of life.

For her, life is all about living and loving.
But
In this life full of palaver, who gets time to love at their fullest, atleast for me who are career oriented, doesn't seem to fit in.

Yet in love and fondness of grand maa, I always tried to follow her paths.

She has told me to find a brown stunted box, which even I have never seen before.
I have asked her million times why she is searching for that, but she never answered.

Her act of not giving me answers to my question was making me exciting but at the same time it became annoying.

Finally, a little miniature dust frozen caught my eyes.

"Dadu... Is this the one you were looking for?"

She smiled and nodded in yes.
Her smile was so pleasing, it melted me away.

She was looking at it as if she has got something which she has guarded for years just as precious stones of ancient times.

Let's read and find out what grand maa was searching for and why, all of a sudden!

~~~~

Please vote and comment.