Hell's Daughter {Percy Jackson FanFiction}

I no way in HELL own Percy Jackson or any of the people from Heroes  of Olympus! Owned by Rick Riordan.  I only own the characters I made! (Raven, Natalie, Marie, Etc)

SET IN THE: RIGHT AFTER THE LIGHTNING THEIF. PRETEND THERE IS STILL SUMMER LEFT SO THIS IS SET THEN!

Things might be subject to change btw! I may make it a different time or the age.

Raven is 14 years old

Chapter 1

Raven’s POV

I woke up and stared at the ceiling. Another day of living hell! The reason I say that is because I am dyslexic. When I try to read all the words mix into different words and I can’t read, but that doesn’t stop me from reading. I try reading books because I love the stories. If I could read without the dyslexic part I would be so happy!! But that doesn’t happen.

I, eventually, get out of bed and take a shower. The hot water wakes me up. I get out of the shower and rap my towel around me and change into clothes. I go to a school where there is a uniform. The uniform is supposed to consist of a white shirt, with a black vest over it. There is a navy blue skirt that goes to my knees and white tights, with black ballet flats. But my uniform consists of the white shirt without the black vest, the navy skirt, black stockings, and black knee high boots. I put a little make-up on, which was a little blush, powder, and dark red lipstick. I dry my pitch black hair and let it cascade down my back. Then I put on my rose locket. My mom said that before my father ‘disappeared’, he left me the locket. It has a black rose on the front, but I have never been able to open it. I have went to jewelers across long island, but they have been unable to get it open. I’m not one of those Goody-Two-Shoes girls. I always get in trouble for my attire but I don’t care. They give me detention but I don’t go to it. They know that but they HAVE to give me detention because it wouldn’t be right if they didn’t give me detention and gave everyone else detention for doing what I'm doing. But everyone knows not to follow what I do and not to mess with me. Because one time, last year, a girl was being very bitchy to me, so I punched her in the nose and broke her nose. Now nobody messes with me unless they want to end up in the hospital.

I walked down stairs to be greeted by Marie. Marie is my mother. I don’t have any siblings and my father left us when I was very young. I don’t care who my father and I don’t miss him because he left me when I was so young. I don’t even know what his name is or what he looks like! For all I know he could have been a rapist that raped my mom and got her pregnant! But she isn’t telling me that so I don’t feel bad for her. Well I don’t care about my father.

Marie was making breakfast for us. It was pancakes with sausage. She was wearing her normal attire. It is a dark green shirt, jeans, her brown shoes, and white pearl necklace I bought her for mother’s day 4 years ago. She was also wearing her glasses and she had a flower in her hair. A lily flower to be exact. She has short brown hair that ends at her chin, and she has bright green eyes, that look like mine.

“Hey, mom. Trying to make me eat breakfast again?” I ask her. I can never eat breakfast before school for some reason, so she tries every day to make me eat breakfast. Sometimes she succeeds and sometimes she doesn’t.

“Yes, and today I have a feeling you will actually eat the food. Not just throw it out.” She explains to me.

“Fine I’ll eat it because you seem like you’re not going to let me leave this house if I don’t.” I say. She hands me a plate with two pancakes, covered with syrup, on it.

“Eat up. I am going to work this morning so I will be home late like usual. And please, stay out of trouble today. But I see you’re not wearing the school’s uniform, only your version, so I see that isn’t going to happen.” She says to me.