Short story

I hear a whistle from the other end of the pool it's you and Dan, both in your bathing suits ready to disturb my peaceful tanning session.
"Bugger off!"
"Not planning on it, love" you give me that sexy grin. Egh. I can't believe I have feelings for you. You'r my step brother for gods sake.
"Come join us" Dan waves me over
"No way, you would just grope me, you perverts"
You laugh, followed by that grin " so what if we did?"
I get myself up and slide into the water.
"I swear to god if you touch me I will scream"
"Yes with pleasure" you both smirk at each other.
I splash you two. "Hey! You deserved to be punished for that" you take a couple steps forward.
"Yeah? And what will you do?"
I take a step towards you two challenging you.
"This"
You then grab me and kiss me hard, your hands running down my back to my ass and squeezing it hard. Your tongue in my mouth as you push your erection against me. I didn't even realise you had one, that's probably why you got in the water so fast. You pull away from me and look down at me. Then you wrap your arm around my waist and kiss me again hard. You move until your back touches the pool wall then you lift me up onto the ledge. I shiver from being out of the water.
"Don't worry I'm going to warm you up"
You grab my bottoms and push them to the side exposing my soaked aching cunt; I gasp and bite my lip. You run your fingers over my small patch of pubic hair and then lean in and kiss my pussy hard. You lick your lips.
"You have the best pussy I've ever eaten"

You then lick from my tight hole to my clit, making me shiver. You then spread my lips and look intensely at my tight wet pussy. Telling my how pink and beautiful it looks. Then you dive in like you're starving for my cunt juices. Sucking my clit, licking up and down, then shoving your tongue inside me and fucking me hard I arch me back and scream that I'm cumming, my hand on the back of your head, flooding you with my juices. Through the haze of my orgasm I look over and see that Dan is standing over us, his hard cock dripping precum. I reach out and grab his cock, gripping it in my small soft hand. You bite my thighs as I shove him into my mouth, making him groan out. I hear the water sloshing as you move, pulling my ass closer to the edge of the pool. I feel your thumb rubbing my clit as your hard dripping cock hit my thigh and I know that you will be inside me fast.

I can taste his excitement as I suck hard, looking up at him as he watching what you are about to do. You spread my thick thighs apart and without reprieve you shove your cock into my virgin tight cunt fast and hard making me cry out into his cock. You start rubbing my clit hard, wanting me to cum all over you. I moan as I start to fuck him with my mouth, his hands in my hair.
he moans out " you suck cock so good."
I start to feel my orgasm building as you pound my pussy with your thumb rubbing my clit. With your other hand you start to circle my tight asshole and I gasp into his cock. You slowly push your index finger into my impossibly tight ass and it pushed me over the edge.

I start to scream into his cock as my thighs and big pale tits shake, my cunt clamping down on your cock. I hear you grunt, telling me how tight I am as I feel your cock getting bigger. You cry out that you're going to fill me up and I can feel your hot cum filling up my tight hole.

And that's how you took my virginity.