o n e

Eun Ae  took a deep breath before exiting the so called shit hole, called school

She  looks around one last time, people sobbing into each others shoulders.

friends giving each other chocolates and gifts

couples sharing loving hugs and kisses.

Teachers too, were having cups of coffee with their fellows.

last day of school was very overrated, cant you be simply happy that you're finally free from loads and loads of homework, volunteering and detentions.

Youre  finally getting the well deserved sleep so why?

she  was jealous, so very jealous.

She  too wanted to cry on someone's shoulder and exchange gifts.

being an out cast whatsoever was not fun.

Eun Ae wanted to have a taste of 'the normal life' too.

-

"Oh mahn, I finally get a break from Mr. Park's bullshit, always targeted me, i mean, why does he have to choose me to answer when obviously everyone had their hands up" Jaemin groaned plopping himself on the sofa along with Renjun.

"probably because everyone knows the level of idiocy you are at" Renjun retorted making Jaemin scoff.

"everyone loves me though, one more comment and ill throw a shoe at you" jaemin says when he sees Renjun trying to talk back

"you can take that threat and shove it up your fl--" a door bell cut renjun's sentence off.

"finish that sentence, i dare you"

renjun laughs at his pathetic attempt to look intimidating.

He walks up to the door and puts his hands on the handle before turning around to see jaemin's curious face.

"flat ass" Renjun finally finishes the sentence, but before jaemin could pounce at him, he answered the door with a amused smile.

"oh Hi Mrs. Soomin, how are you doing" Renjun asks, She was the owner of the building they live in.

"Im doing great, How are my favorite boys?" she asks peeking at jaemin smiling and waving at her.

"happy. Summer vacay after all" Jaemin says smiling and guilt washed over Mrs. Soomin.

"boys, im so sorry to be asking you this but--" she says looking up at both of their faces painted with curiosity.

"Is there any way, one of you two move next door, ITS THE SAME SIZE THOUGH" she quickly added.

Both Jaemin and Renjun's faces fell, after all they are best friends and they always did everything together and changing roommates seemed terrifying to Renjun.