~confessions gone right~

Carsons POV--------------------- Valentines Day (cuz im cheezzzy like that)

okay okay, you can do this. you've been waiting for this day for ten years Carson.

I knock on her bedroom door and wait for her to open up..... "oh! Hi Carson!" she said with a bright smile, god that smile could kill me. "get dressed in something fancy and meet me at my room in twenty minutes!" he said. "uhm okay?" she said laughing, Carson could feel himself begin to blush and immediately rushed back to his room.

God GOd GOD okay okay calm down you got this.

He rushed to his closet grabbing his new tux which he had just picked up from the dry cleaners this morning. he hurriedly put it on and pinned a purple lily to his chest, (YN)s favorite flower.

okay okay now hair hair hair, sHiT!

he put some gel in his blue hair and parted to the side rather than brushing it forward like usually does.

he stood in the mirror admiring himself. *deep breath* "you can do this"

Your POV------------

okay well twenty minutes "that's not exactly a lot of time to get ready" you thought to yourself searching through your closet for the dress you wore for your senior prom "where is it where is it!" Ah!

you found it in the very back of your closet. It was a pale (FC) Knee length dress with a silky top and a fanned out skirt with glitter and a black fringe around the bottom. perfect! You said with a smile.

you put the dress on and did your hair in your favorite style with a sparkly rein stone headband. Your sparkly black wedges complimented the dress quite nicely if i do say so myself. You Checked the time on your phone 8:27 okay that's twenty minutes you thought to yourself as you made your way to carsons room and knocked softly on the door. He slowly stepped into the doorway and he looked amazing. God, the way he has his hair parted, you can see his golden eyes so clearly, theyre so sparkly. you thought, a blush creeping onto your face.

Carson's POV-------------

She looks so perfect you though looking over her. Her lips looked so.. so, perfect, god, everything about her looked perfect. "you look amazing" I said, my eyes wide. i grabbed her hand and led her downstairs. Light stopped us as i went to open the door. "now where do you think you're taking my sister Carson" he said looking at us with his eyes narrowed. "Just taking my best friend out for valentines day" i said. sweat tickling the back of my neck. Light was scary, sometimes, especially when it came to (YN). " mhm, Dont forget i can literally kill you." light said looking me in the eye knowing i knew exactly what he meant. "right back atcha" i said narrowing my eyes right back as i made my way out the door with (YN)s wrist in my hand.

Your POV--------------

hes gripping my wrist really tight you thought pulling your wrist away. He looked at you immediately with a worrisome expression. "whats wrong" he said reaching for my wrist.

"you were gripping it really tight, also, what was that with you and light how you could literally kill each other? hah"

"oh, that was nothing, dont worry about it haha"

"alright i guess, so where are we going?" you asked as he walked you to your car,

"well I'm taking you someplace special for valentines day, and i have a little surprise for you for the end of the night lol"

You smiled and got into the passenger seat noticing a bouquet of multicolored roses.

" oh yeah, These are for you" he said handing the flowers to you with a blush on his face. You smiled and gave him a hug "you're the best" you said as you pulled back also blushing.