C1-Why did I come here?

~your pov~
It was 9 o'clock pm Friday night.
I was sitting on the couch so bored until I get a call...who would be calling me? I pick up the phone:
Y/n: uh hello?
?: hey cutie😏
Y/n: who's this?
?: it's me, Jacob.
Y/n: Jacob? How'd you get my number?
J: I have my ways...but anyways, do u wanna hang?
Y/n: uhh...why me?
J: because. Now answer me.
Y/n: uh yeah sure.
J: I'll be there in a couple minutes get ready cause we're going out.
Y/n: uh oka-
Jacob hangs up.
~Jacob picks you up~
Y/n: uh where are we going?
J: to the club, obviously
Y/n: uhm idk about that...
J: common it'll be fun.  And if you get lonely, just tell me and I could hook you up with someone
Y/n: uh I'm good...
J: and I'm always open if you want too😏
Y/n: ....
[later]
~still your pov~
"Oh fuck yes daddy!" I was standing in the corner and that's all i was hearing repeatedly, besides the blaring music.  Jacob was constantly taking random girls in and out of the 'sex' rooms. Gosh. Why did I even come here?
~
I see Jacob walk out of one of the 'rooms' with no shirt on. He headed towards the bar, so I decided to walk up to him.
J: hey babe.
Y/n: um hi...
Bartender: what can I get y'all?
J: give me one of your strongest drinks
Y/n: uh Jacob...I don't think you should- *before you could finish Jacob drank it in one gulp*
He started getting dizzy.
Y/n: Jacob?? Are you ok???
He puked all over the floor.
Y/n: jacob??? Hello!! Are you ok?! 
All Jacob could hear were the muffles of your voice
Jacob looked up at you and he wiped his mouth.
J: I'm fine. Now come with me.
Jacob takes you by the arm and walks you into one of the 'rooms'. He started getting undressed.
Y/n: um what are you doing??
J: get on the bed!!!
Y/n: wha-no!
J: get on the fucking bed!
You quickly hop onto the bed hoping he doesn't hurt you. Jacob get on top of you and starts taking off your shirt. "Stop it!!" I yelled at him. "Shut up!" I could hear that Jacob was getting angry with me.  I can't let him to this to me.  Im not going to let a fuck boy fuck me and never talk to me again. "Jacob! I said, GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled so old I think everyone in the club would've heard me. "Wth did you just say to me?!" Jacob picked up a beer bottle.
"...." I choked. He's going to hurt me. It was such a bad idea to come here.
"Get back on the bed" Jacob was so mad, but he's drunk.
"...." I choked again. If I say one wrong word that bottle is going to my head...
"do what I said!!!!" Jacob throws the bottle onto the floor and there was glass everywhere, including my feet.
Jacob comes up to me and pushes me onto the bed. Ow. He rips my shirt off my body not caring if it hurt me or not. He starts kissing my neck leaving a path hickeys down to my stomach. I had so much butterflies. It felt so good but I knew it was so wrong because he's drunk and not going to remember any of this.
He starts kissing my body until he finds my sweet spot. It felt so good so I had to moan.  "You like that?" He continues and I moaned louder. 
Jacob unzips his pants revealing his big d hiding under his boxers. He takes his pants off and throws them onto the floor with the glass.
He continues to kiss my sweet spot and i moan even louder. As he's kissing, he takes your leggings off and throws them onto the floor as well.
He makes his way back up to my lips and kisses me. Damn. It felt so good but I know he's just going to forget about me and bang other girls.
He kisses me harder and puts his tongue down my throat.
When he was done eating my mouth out, he bites my lip and and starts to take my panties off.
"Uhm Jacob..." i back away from him.
"What now?" He said rudely.
"I can't do this..." I get up and get off the bed. As I walked across the floor I stepped on the glass and it made me scream. I grabbed my clothes and put them back on and walked out.
~Jacobs pov~
I snap out of being drunk and look over and see y/n's phone at the end of the bed. Oh no. I remember everything so clearly. Gosh. But she was so good. I know it's wrong but it feels so right.
I look at the floor and see glass on the ground and y/n's shirt. It was all torn up because I ripped it off. Damn.
I get up. As I walk out I see y/n at the bar. Why is she over there? Huh. I walk over to her. "Hey.." I tried to say as politely as possible. "..." she ignored me. I get it. "Why are you over here?" I asked. "..." still no response from her.
Bartender: what can I get you ma'am?
Y/n: the best drink yet.
J: what?! No! Y/n! You're gonna get sick!
Gosh. What did I do to her?
Y/n: thank you
I slowly watch y/n gulp the drink down. Fuck she looks so hot. I start to realize that y/n couldn't handle the drink and she starts puking...everywhere.
J: oh god...y/n...I-I'm sorry I did this to you...
i try to be helpful and bring her to the bathroom so she could puke in there.
"I should probably get you home..." I said to her knowing she doesn't care. "uh ok.." she's drunk. I could just hear it in her voice.
Word count: 1027