Prologue

From the beginning I was told that one day there would be random tint on my skin, but in reality it's not random. It's the piece of me that would tell me what I am meant for. My destiny tattoo.

My family and I are not normal people. Like I said before, we get tattoos out of nowhere. I mean what people get tattoos out of the blue? Not normal ones i'll tell you that much. We are Woltans. Our kind are what you would call "mythical creatures" mainly because we originate from from the North and have the mental capacity to communicate and transform into wolves.

Every Woltan child is born human but once they reach the age of 3 they begin to slowly connect with their wolf form. First they can understand the adult wolves when they speak, then they gain the agility and strength at age 7. By the time they are 15 they officially earn the title of "Woltan" . Before then they are called Willies. It's mainly the older kids way of making fun of the younger ones who haven't reached their full training and potential.

Now you must be wondering "what the hell ? You're a werewolf and you get tattoos?! how does that happen ?!"

Well first of all, no we are not werewolves. And second we receive our destiny markings because Woltans are made to protect specific humans. Our tattoos help us to find our human. Up North in the Arctic regions there used to be no protection for the humans to shield themselves from the cold, with the cold came darkness. Evil Spirits would hide in that darkness and would find any chance to consume or take over a human body. It was our duty to protect them, and to this day it is still our job. Even if no one knows we still keep everyone safe, just behind the scenes.

Our DestinyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara