t w o

Eun Ae opened her window, mainly to check how pleasant the weather was, she placed a chair next to the window and sipped on her cup of coffee as she bobbed to the soft tunes she played on her phone

She thought of taking advantage of this weather and decided to take a short trip to the local market, she didnt think Renjun would want to share anything. 

Considering the rude and cold behaviour he was giving her, She really did want to be friendly after all, She was going to spend a year with him. 

She took her wallet and walked out, only to see two boys screaming at the television. She knew better than to interfere so she hoped to walk out being discreet. 

"Hi Hello!!" she heard a very cheery voice call her out. 

she turns around and smiled. 

He got up from his seat and walked to her. 

"Im Na jaemin but you can call me nana" he introduced himself extending his arm

Eun Ae smiled, he was so adorable. 

"Hi hello! Im Jung Eun Ae, and i dont have a nickname as cute as you" She says, shaking her hand. 

Jaemin was flattered, he couldn't form words. 

wasnt he the flirt here? 

"speechless aren't we?" she asked with a smug smile dancing on her lips. 

Jaemin chuckled and nodded. 

"i must say, Youre quite the flirt" He comments

Renjun long forgotten, cringing as he watches the scene unfold. 

Eun Ae laughs, "stick around, ill get something from store for you" 

She leaves even before Jaemin could thank her. 

He plops back down, "hey renjun, you should move out instead of me" Jaemin jokes. 

"im calling your crush" Renjun threatens. 

"you should call yourself then" Jaemin mutters

"what did you say?" renjun asks leaning closer making Jaemin's cheeks heat up. 

"I-I said i dont have a crush loser now lets play" Jaemin says trying to change the topic in which he succeeded. 

-

Eun Ae stared at the flavors of ramen displayed in front of her, indecisive as ever, she picked one of each flavor. 

walking around the whole store seeing if she needed anything, she reached the pocky section. 

She probably should buy one for Renjun, she does not understand why she is even considering it. 

She walked back home, occasionally smiling at everyone, she was awfully in such a great mood. 

She unlocked the door to her apartment and walked to the kitchen, greeting only Jaemin. 

After clearing out her pack, she looked at the pack of chocolates she got for Jaemin. 

She looked up, "jaemin catch!" 

Jaemin screamed a 'thank you' after catching it. 

Renjun eyed the pack and scoffed 

since when did they get so close 

He rolled his eyes, for the nth time. 

She now looked at the box of pocky, contemplating whether she should give it to him or not. 

She chose to take her chances, she walked in front of him and handed him the box. 

he examined the box, "i hope youll like it i'll just g--" Eun Ae hissed at the sudden pain she felt on her cheek. 

Renjun threw the box back, at her face 

"what the fuck, i was being nice renjun. Do you not have manners? Shouldve given the box back to me, You didn't have to throw it at my face, but again i dont expect someone as uncultured as you would apologize" she said, and it was scary how calm she was but how sharp her words were. 

She waited for a few seconds expecting an apology but Renjun was only biting at his lip. 

she scoffed, "what an asshole" she mumbles, loud enough for him hear. 

Jaemin was beyond shocked. 

"i mean, its just a box how much could it hurt" He pathetically defends himself. 

jaemin looks at the chocolate he was holding, and then glances at Renjun, before throwing the solid bar at his face. 

"Ouch! what the hell was that for" he shouts holding the area. 

"i mean, its just a bar, How much could it hurt" 

A/N: heavyyyy editing!!