a little big secret revealed.

Short story people!!!!

A LITTLE BIG SECRET REVEALED....
(Sound like little big city? No not really)

"Stop wasting make ups Jella!There's no upgrades for your ugly face. We're going to be late for another half hour! Come on." My brother shouted as he knocked or should I say, hammered my door? Much better but still he was so angry at me this early morning that I'm actually doing an upgrade today with my face.

Five more minutes then I exited my room.
When he finally saw my face... he gave me his dirty look saying..." I told you, stop wasting the damn make ups, its not good at your face." With an eye roll.

Just because there's no trace of pimples on your face and they all landed in your back!

Bro, make your hair long then flip it, and I tell you, You'll be an awesome bitch.

And because I am a natural girl with a personality and by that comment of him, I just cleared out my lipstick with my handkerchief.

We rode Bus to school everyday. I was quite and my brother's phone's keypad keep on bubbling. He keep on texting with who ever his girlfriend is.

"You're texting again your ugly sweet heart? I really think that, that girl is a total ugly because she never show herself in personal. So easy to make filters. She's just better on her social medias, bro."

"You're so bad. You're nothing compare to his-- her finger nails." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Really? Wish you'll break tomorrow."

--**--

Its past 7 when we got finally out of the school, I mean just my brother. He said he has something to past to his teacher.

That teacher, he knew that our home is too far in the school and there's a long traffic in this time yet... If only I'm not his student and he's not making my grades, i'm going to punch him.

When we entered the bus, its a luck that I have an old woman seatmate.

I was too happy that she sat beside the hallway, my kuck for sitting beside the window.

The traffic was not that heavy than yesterday. The driver even played music on the radio. Mostly of the passengers or deeply sleeping, even snoring not when I noticed the two laughing, giggling in my front.  Two boys. The one was wearing a scarf that covered his face. The other one's arms are on the scarfed guy's shoulders and I think this scarfed giggling is a gay as he put his head on the man's shoulders.

"Babe, how will you go home?" Said the guy who has a muscled and lean body.

"Um.. maybe just in yours? We'll have dinner together?" Said the other guy-- i mean the guy. He's making his voice quieter.

The whole ride, my attention was set on them. The first thing that came into my mind is that, does the gay looks handsome? Because seriously, most gays are handsome.

I cringed about this sight. Maybe because my father teach us about this thing.

He always said that lesbians and gays are immoral, because they are not written in the bible and more. He put so much disciplined that we have to act based on our very own genders.
That is why, he said i have to choose Medical Course because it was for ladies and Engineering for my brother. Possibly because he has a brother that was a gay that they cast-off.

The whole ride, I wasn't able to hide my thoughts as I keep on cringing that what if they had kissed? Or even sex? Disgusting.
A pretty good shot to hit them with a syringe. What a big man yet gay.

--**--

Even last Friday, gosh! I don't know if this destiny is really tricking me for hell out when I rode on the last trip bus with a couple of a lesbian and her partner sat beside me.

But in fact, I don't know why I feel this everytime when a lesbian or a gay is or are around me. There was a time before when mg classmate told me to attend a LGBTQ acceptance, just so for me to lessen this feeling towards them.

Her question never leaves me like this. "What if your father is... a gay, like them, are you going to treat him like this too?"

I was stunned by that question.

When I arrived at home, I found mom and dad having a dinner together with talking about our  baker neighbor who said by that she was a Lesbian.

"Don't ever buy on that bake shop." My dad said.

I just laughed when they even added the the innocent non-living bread. I joined them and realized that my brother was not here and surely he was in his friend chatting for like forever.

--**--

I decided to use a bus again instead of the taxi. Its more convenient though.

And I don't know if I should feel lucky, unlucky or what when I'm riding on the same bus with the couple from before. The scarfed man with big body and his boyfriend. I cringed too much everytime I hear the sound 'tsup!' that probably cane from their 'kiss'.

I decided to sit in the front part when we approached the city. Its better to when I'll go out of the bus.
Just when I remember to look on the couple and see if the gay is handsome. Who knows right?

I made a way to look at them without being noticed. But it was too hard. I don't want to make myself look like a fool so i need to be careful.

I'm going to get down in just a few meters away but I can't still see the guy or gay... whatever to call him.
A lucky, when the bus stopped and a woman walked in my side, I made it my cue and looked back then quickly looked at the couple.

I looked at them.

Stared.

That I don't know what to do.

Even with the scarf on him and with the make up, I can still see that he has a smooth and clear skin. Directly has a pointed nose. He also had that chiseled jaw that mostly of a handsome guy would have.Even more, he has a reddish lips that probably it was painted with a lip tint or it was naturally red. He is handsome.

I stopped suddenly. Sure. He was handsome.

--**--

As soon as the bus stopped. I make sure that I can bring my feet down for a right walk just he won't noticed me.

I felt so weak. I felt really weak.

But even with the struggling and weakness in my body, brain in my whole self, I pushed myself in a bench. Trying to catch some strength.

The surprise test earlier made me want to cry but my trip today way more crying.

I shall wait for my brother since I went out of school early.

The gay was really handsome earlier.

We were kids when I see him a real handsome man. And I still do....

Not until today.

Not until it revealed.

"Oh, Who are still you waiting? Let's go."
He said after an hour.

He changed so fast.

I wonder, where is he putting and keeping that scarf?

-My pleasure people from the LGBTQ.
  -LOVE LOTS!!😙