New day new life

A/N - Hey guys, this is my first book so please don't be rude and soz if I don't post often because I have heaps of test coming up. Love you all, hope you enjoy. (P.S. I'm not very good at writing.)

Your POV:

It's my first day at a real school! I can't believe that dad is actually letting me go to a normal school. Ahhh shit!!! it's already 7:30 am. I really don't want to be late on my first day. Arrgh, I'm so NERVOUS! I better start getting ready.

Why is it so hard to pick out clothes for school?! I really do want to look good and presentable.

(so here are the 2 options that you have)

                                                                             (I like the first one)

I walk downstairs to get some breakfast and to my surprise, I see dad making pancakes.

'Omg! Thanks, so much. For everything.' I hug him, a big smile on my face. I grab my pancakes and wolf them down before rushing out the door. Happy is waiting in the parking lot in one of the less fancy cars.

'Hey, kiddo! Ready for school?' His voice is overly happy, it's clear he's faking enthusiasm.

'Just a bit nervous, I'll be ok.' Ok, I wasn't lying, but I wasn't telling the truth either, I'm not 'just a bit nervous', I feel like my stomach is made of butterflies. I put my headphones on in an attempt to ignore my nerves. We're there too quickly, I hop out of the car, acting confident, I wave as Happy drives away and step up to the school entrance.

A/N - Sorry that this was a short chapter but the others will be longer. Please comment if you liked it and tell me what you want to happen in the book. Love you all.