PH and CH

If we kill China, we kill the world. Unfortunately, before even attempting to kill them, we'll get ourselves into REAL trouble. 

Everything else is made in China. They are the world's renowned manufacturer. Wherever you are, there are products ranging from clothing to gadgets, firearms, automobiles, appliances and cosmetics. Name it, they manufacture them. Maybe few have known but Chinese manufacture three product types:

1. Truth is, they provide class A products to dollar earning companies. By class A, the product is durable and the quality is unquestionable. 

2. They manufacture products usable by their constituents. These are not class A but not rejects; and, 

3. They sell junk or rejects in third world countries. 

If you see plenty of rejects around the Philippines, that's because we are sadly one of the third world countries where their unhealthy and toxic toys make good money, and you know what, they earn real good from us. Try to visit just toy stores, most of them are made in China. Compare the toys that are from US and Aus, they are still made in China, but check the quality, the price, the standard. It matters. Because China knows their market well. That's why their economy is soaring. 

Aside from that, their warfare is abundant, stable and scary. It is a fact that they manufacturer submarines, guns, cannons, bombs. We are a small nation with an unequipped warfare compared to China. 

Before we, as a country, threat China, we must first consider what will happen to us as a nation. 

It is nice that PNoy is doing something to claim what is rightfully ours and to protect it but shouldn't he be watchful of the words he say? Shouldn't he protect us first? What he has immaturely uttered may ignite terror.

Disclaimer: These are but pigments of my imagination. You can react, and just react.