Hugs!

Midoriya, being the shy cinnamon roll he is, frequently hesitates in hugging you, afraid that he might make you uncomfortable.

When he does hug you, it's a lengthy one, not wanting to let go of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugou, being the insensitive brute he is, will probably never hug you in public.

In private, it's a whole different story, though.

No matter how hard you tried, he was like a glue. He would wrap his arms tightly around your waist and not let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Todoroki, unknown to affection, you will probably be the one giving hugs.

Not that he'd ever complain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima picks you up and swings you around. Showing love to your girl is insanely manly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mineta, as soon as he sees you walk into the room, jumps on you and buries his face in your breasts. Pervert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iida, wanting to stay professional, rarely hugs you publically.

At least that's his excuse.

You know he gets giddy and flustered when you hug him, making him embarrassed! Aww!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaminari's hugs are very electric (kms) . He is annoyingly mushy.

Infact, it seems as if he's at your heels everywhere you go!

I think that's everyone? Should I add Tokoyami?