t h r e e

She rushed back to the room, and looked in the mirror

it was painted a light shade of crimson close to her eyes.

Renjun must have threw the box with so much force if it hurt this much.

she was hurt, emotionally too, for an unexplainable reason.

Whatever right, shes just over reacting anyway, right?

-

"Renjun what's this about?" jaemin asks.

Renjun tried to pull an innocent look.

"Renjun, im so sorry but im disappointed, im sure even you dont know why your'e being so cold to her, I dont have to remind you that i am right next door right? You could crash anytime, why is this hard for you, im going to leave now, try eating your ego and apologize" jaemin says before walking out the door.

that got Renjun thinking,

'since when i was so immature'

Maybe he should call her out for dinner and he can apologize then.

'Hey Eun Ae, come out for dinner" he speaks from the other side of the door after knocking.

Eun Ae was shocked, does he finally feel guilty?

"no thanks" she was hungry, but is she going to go out and have dinner with Renjun?

No.

-

Eun Ae groaned as she snoozed her alarm for the tenth time, for what?

her job.

She looked at the time and gasped out loud.

she sprinted off bed to freshen up.

Renjun was preparing breakfast when a running Eun Ae came out of her room, hair messily tied.

She hurriedly took a slice of bread before slapping some spread on it.

"uh Good morning?" Renjun questions seeing her like this.

"Morning to you too, I'm so sorry I have to rush" she was about to run, when she  felt a hand grip her  wrist

"wait a minute, what's the red on your face?"  He asked squinting his eyes.

"Your ass"

"Huh"

"The pocky you threw at face yesterday, yeah that hurt like a bitch , bye now" Eun Ae said before trying to run out but was harshly yanked in front of Renjun, between his legs.
He touched the slight bruise making her hiss.

"Im so sorry, i really didnt mean to" he finally apologizes.

Eun Ae groaned looking at her watch.

"it doesnt even matter anymore" She said before sprinting out the apartment.

It felt like a bucket of Guilt was thrown at Renjun.

what could he do to make up to her