f o u r

Renjun looks at the clock before looking at the box of pizza and tub of ice cream

Eun Ae should be here by now, that was his plan.

Pizza and ice cream.

Eun Ae took a deep breath, she can fall asleep standing at this rate.

She walked back home, almost closing her eyes waiting for Renjun to answer.

"Eun Aeeee, Hi, tired?" he greets cheerfully making Eun Ae question everything.

she yawned, trying to walk to her room but Renjun stopped her making her turn around, body so close to shutting off completely.

"C-can i hug you?" He asks.

Why exactly is a question Renjun couldnt answer.

its because he's guilty, Yes. thats right.

She stared at him for a good 3 seconds, but ended up hugging him anyway.

Renjun smiled, about to pull away from the hug but Eun Ae wasn't budging, he moved back a bit to see what she was doing.

Renjun chuckles, She fell asleep.

he shakes her a bit, getting her to open her eyes.

"Have dinner at least" he suggests and she nods.

They walk over to the sofa and Eun Ae smiles looking at the box of pizza.

"Thank you so so much!" she exclaims before diving in.

only half hour in and Eun Ae almost passed out.

Eun Ae licked the spoon that previously had ice cream on it.

"Renjun" she calls, at the verge of sleeping.

Renjun hums in response.

" I forgive you okay? " she says, now finally letting sleep dominate her.

Renjun smiles, but panics when he sees Eun Ae fall face front.  
'Who the fuck falls asleep like that?'

Maybe if he wasn't cold to her, he would notice how beautiful she actually was.

a/n: I did NOT know how to write what is this (2021)
Edit: I'm fully aware how fast this books moves, this was my first, cut me sumn slack bitches 😩😩