Dying before Death

"I hope you die you useless punk! You're nothing but a nuisance!"

It's 9:30 pm in the middle of the evening, I'm sleeping yet I got awoken by those words coming out from their mouth.

Since I can't take anymore of their blasphemies directed towards me, I rose from my bed, sat straight, I giggled, then started laughing so maniacally.

A laugh that's enough to make them feel tense and horrified. Slowly, I turned my gaze at them then spoke, "kill me"
"if you hate me that much then kill me"
"Come on baby, if you want to do it in the most painful way, DO IT. Kill me"
"Don't be hesitant. You have my permission"
"Do it!"
"KILL ME!"
"You hate me right? Kill me!"
"You want me dead? Kill me!"
"I'll have my hands tied for you,do it!"

This time I was no longer laughing, the mask I've been trying to hide was ruined by the the tears that came flooding out from my eyes. Eyes that are now filled with nothing but dullness. "Kill me"

The world is cruel. And so is life. That's why in this battle called life, it takes a strong person to survive without even thinking once about suicide. But don't worry, if you have thought of killing yourself multiple times, you're not weak, you're still strong why? because you didn't really kill yourself. If you did, then you wouldn't be reading this now. "Come on, what are you waitin' for? Kill m---"
*cough*

*cough*

I suddenly felt pain on my chest.

"Oh dear... there's blood" my back abruptly touched the blanket, collapsed on the bed--- I was struggling so hard to breathe while clutching the knife pierced in my chest, as the blood went gushing out from my skin.

I smirked and thought, "damn this feels like hell" I smiled silently. I looked at their face filled with horror.

They seemed terrified for WHAT THEY DID.

'Guilt's gotta be killin' them,' I thought. This time more bloods are coming out. They are just standing there and I'm also just looking at them. My eyes never leaving theirs, I waited for my end as I stared at them with my eyes filled from dullness into nothingness... from bright to darkness... from grave to ashes... from life to death...

END