-Part 1-

The sun is shining bright in Paris, it's hot and people around Paris are fanning themselves. Meanwhile Marinette was just chilling in her room, sketching ideas of what she'd like her new bracelet to look like. Her mom brings up a cold glass of lemonade to her room.

"Thanks Mom!

"No problem sweetie, it's really important to keep yourself hydrated"

Marinette drinks her lemonade and gets back to sketching out ideas.

"Hmm Maybe if we had an Eiffel Tower charm and a......."

"HEYYYYYY MARINETTE" Alya says as she barges into Marinette's room.

"Uh, hey Alya, so what brings you here?" Alya pulls out an orange swimsuit with white sripes on it.

"Check this out girll!!!! Isn't it cute?!?! Marinette smiles and nods.

"Would't you love to totally have one!?" Asked Alya, as she raised her eye brows, Marinette chuckles.

"Uhh I don't know, why  would I need a swimsuit, it's not like I'm going to the beach or anything" Says Marinette.

Alya Chuckles nervously."......... Yea you're totally not going to the beach...." Alya blurts out as fast as she can... "BUT you are going to a pool party!" She smiles nervously. Marinette's eyes widen.

"WHAT, I'm going to a pool party? When did I agree to this!"

"You never did really, I singed us up for Chloe's pool party" said Alya.

Marinette's eyes widen, "CHLOE'S? YOU SIGNED US UP FOR CHLOE'S POOL PARTY?

Alya nods, "Look at the bright side Marinette, Adrien will be there!

Marinette blushes "Ahh Really, thats nice...actually thats really really nice, shirtless Adrien sounds really really nice" Marinette begins fade away and begins day dreaming of a shirtless Adrien. Alya snaps her fingers, which startles Marinette and brings her back to reality.

"AHH NO! I can't go to Chloe's pool party, no I won't! She turns her back at Alya. "I don't even have a swimsuit"

Alya reaches towards her purse, and pulls out a Ladybug inspited swimsuit. "Don't worry girl, I got you covered, I've saved the best for last! TA-DA!!" Marinette freaks out!

"EEEEEEEEK, Uhhh Thank....you Alya..thats really nice of you. Marinette chuckled nervously.

"Okay girl, see you tomorrow, you'll have fun I promise!" Alya runs out of Marinette's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veekitty1

Hi guys! I'm Vee and this is my frist fanfic on Wattpad! This is part 1 out of maybe 10? Part 2 will be out very very very soon! Ps. I know this was really short, next parts will hopefully be longer!