The Grand Opening

May 29, 1987. Afton Robotics. Houston, Texas. 12:17 A.M.

"New Harmony, Utah, Huh?" William said, to his business partner, Henry. "Yes. It'll be a beauty!" Henry swung his arm around William's shoulder, waving his other arm out in front of them. "I am telling you, it will be a success! We'll go far! I promise!" William sighed. "Fine, fine. We'll give it a shot!" He put his arm around the taller man's shoulder, as they laughed, and remained idle for a few moments. "So, what will we call it?" William asked. "I was thinking we could decide that one together, Old Sport!" They chuckled at the name.

After an hour of debating names, Henry came up with the perfect idea. "Fredbear's Family Diner! It'll have four animatronics, your speciality! A fox, a chicken, a bear, and a rabbit." William quickly grabbed a sketchbook, and started drawing base models for the Animatronics. "The fox, will be white and pink, and short, like you." William scoffed. "Her name? Foxie. The chicken, her name will be Chica. Make her slightly taller than Foxie. Up next, Fredbear. Make him the tallest... And slightly fat." He had a brain fart, and forgot what he was going to say. "His color?" William asked. "Henry looked at the smaller man. "Screw it. Make him yellow. And you know what? Name the bunny Spring Bonnie. Make him yellow, too." Henry smiled. "Oh, and make them suits that our future employees can wear." An evil grin spread across his face. "And make them deadly," The two men laughed. "Alright, alright. I'll see what I can do with these... special requirements."

May 29, 1987. Afton Residence. Houston, Texas. 9:13 A.M.

"Kids, I have some news." "What is it, dad?" Said Mike, William's youngest. "Let me guess." Michael said, holding his sister's hand. "We're moving again." William sighed, and rubbed his temple. The two had never gotten along since Michael's childhood. After that, he took on a new leaf, and one day, their close relationship just ended. "Yes, we're moving." His two sons groaned. His daughter, however, was surprisingly happy. "Yay! When do we go?" She exclaimed. "We're supposed to be moving later next week. So, today, we start packing. Is everyone okay with that?" William asked rhetorically. Michael sighed. Mike nodded his head, and so did Elizabeth. William smiled at his three children. "Let us begin!" The next few hours consisted of Mike and Michael complaining, and Elizabeth humming her favorite song, "Toreador March."

June 9, 1987. Miller Residence. Houston, Texas. 6:52 P.M.

Henry never really had many things in life. He had always traveled lightly, so moving from Texas to Utah wasn't too bad. Miller had planned to meet up with the Afton's at his place, and so he just sat outside on his front porch, smoking a cigarette. Just as the familiar purple car pulled up to Henry's house, Henry finished his cigarette. He stood up and went to the back of the old vehicle, and Wiliam got put and opened the trunk for Henry. "Thanks, man." Henry said to his friend. "No problem." William said, scratching the sides of his neck. Henry closed the trunk, and   headed to the car. "Come on, Afton. Let's get on the road!" Henry teased. William sighed, and then got in the car, and they started their journey to New Harmony, Utah.