A hot finding

Oh, it is one of those beginnings were the Character wakes up. Can one be blamed for people sleeping? If so Sexony™ certainly is a canditate for blaming. As always this handsome man wakes up at 7:30, even on work-free days.

Unfourtunatly his despide clock is beeping in the most annoying tone available, only this way the man can be sure to get out of his old, creeking bed on time. Yes, poor old Sexony did not own the best of furniture, or a house for that matter as he lives in a flat. He blames the Wende* but deep down inside he knows that his glory days of beings rich are over. 

Slowly the nation leans over to face the clock that is shouting into his, in his opinion, too big ears but luckily a quick press of a button makes the clock finaly shut up. Sexony, even if a bit relectualy opens his eyes. He lets out a groan, it is another meaningless day. As i has been for over hundrets of years. Like everyday, he needs to start his routine; Get up lazy ass, drink a shit done of coffee and finaly get ready for the day you will waste.

And so the day starts. He rips of his blanket so he does not dare to cover himself with the warm sheets again and drift  into sweet dreams. And since now the only thing that is warming him is  shivering cold air his broken heater emits he has no other choice but the get up and drink some hot liquid. Coffenated liquid to be exact. Coffee to actually, in Sexonys opinion Energy drinks lack the flavor that a dark and sweet traditional saxon coffee posses. The man yawns with the brown drink having come to his mind, he longs for it every hour, every minute, so with never endng desire he quickly makes his way into the kitchen, which luckily for him has for some reason a not broken heater. "Ah what sweet relive.", the handsome man thinks to himself. Not because it is warmer in the kitchen than his bedroom but because his wife; the coffe machine, still works, making him a delicious cup coffe. After the brew was shimmering in his cup he quickly grabs it like an unpacient child, juging it down in one go and soon after that makes a new one. But instead drinkin it right away, he goes to his relativly small bathroom. He will drink the new cup after cleaning himself for an extra boost of caffein.

As he steps in he feels the cold, stone floor. A shutter goes through his body from the cold sensation he feels which creeps up from the bottom to the top. But it is his own fault, he should've worn socks in bed since he always forgets to put new socks on after waking up.               He let's out an angry groan, all this warming up for nothing. Non the less he still has to continue on getting ready since he sadly has no one to complain too. He reaches over to the mirror , which compare to the rest of the bathroom seems pretty clean. Sexony with his long arms reaches over and grabs his toothpaste and green toothbrush, being generous with the portion he puts on his old brush. Slowly he scrubs each and one of his teeth feeling the chemicals of the Toothpaste on his tounge. Personally he would have not cleaned his teeth, wanting to enjoy the left over taste of coffe in his mouth just a bit longer but if he wouldnt he would have some darn bad teeth. Something Sexony could not afford to have.

He spits the foamed paste into his sink and starts rinsig out his mouth with the, probably polluted, sink water. Having all the stuff out of ones face feels reliving, not only because one can now be sure that they wont swallow the paste and have stomach burn but also it feels quite *nice* to be clean. Sexony being done looks up and stares into the mirror, smirking since, let's face it, in his opinion he is one hot man. With his arms on the sink he supports himself he leans over to kiss the pretty face on the mirror. The mirror feels almost as cold as the floor but he has gotten used to the harsh temperature by now. But even if the mirror is cold, Sexony can still feel a hot sensation from kissing himself in the mirror. It feels a bit odd but he enjoys it quite a bit. Slowly he breaks up kissing his reflection and stares back at 'its' cold brown eyes.

Something seems to be bloating in his probably days old underwear. The saxon man lets out an unsure sigh, or maybe it is a moan as he reaches down to feel his pants. He gently slips his awfully feminin fingers into the fabrik and softly touches his lengh. Sexony's gaze still fixed on the mirror. He can see his cheeks becoming red as he keeps going up and down with his fingers. He flinches as an almost electric feeling tingles in his spine. He starts breathing heavily and just as his breath is getting deeper so are his strokes down his hardening member. He can't stop his hand from doing what he is doing, his reflection is just so, beautiful, that it is clouding his mind.

As he keeps going minute after minute he can slowly feel himself reaching his peak and soon after wards he reaches his destination. He lets out a loud moan as his underwear gets wet and unconfrtable sticky. He lowers himself and looks into his sink, finally a change from seeing his own moaning expression.

Slowly he takes of his underwear and continues with his left over routine.