f i v e

It had been quite sometime since Eun Ae moved in, and the only reset she felt was now, Renjun shares his food, and doesn't throw it at her face! 

Renjun and Eun Ae were inseparable, and jaemin mightve been slightly affected by it, but being the way he is, he didn't mind it much after sometime, instead joined the friendship rather than just passing away in envy. 

Eun Ae may or may not have pushed Renjun on the bed's edge when he tried to drop her on her bed, it was just another pizza and ice cream type of night. 

This might have looked like the softest thing ever in third persons point of view but for Renjun, not so much.

the poor boy was dying, Eun Ae practically hogged the whole bed, making Renjun practically sleep on top of her, his legs painfully dangling. 

So the next morning, Eun Ae woke up with a back ache and Renjun had his hands wrapped around her, mostly to stop himself from falling. 

Eun Ae woke up, unable to breath so she started hitting Renjun, choking.

"R-Renjun g-get up!" she choked out.

Renjun groaned and his eyes widened at their position and pried his arms from around her and muttered a quick sorry and rushing out of the room, cheeks painted red.

After a whole 45 minutes, Eun Ae walked out, Scrolling through her phone.

She had her bag slung around her shoulder and too engrossed that she failed to notice the plate of freshly stacked pancakes in front of her.

When she passes by, Renjun clears his throat to get her attention and she finally looks up and sees the stack, smile so illuminating that Renjun smiled too.

"Thank you so much Renjun, i appreciate it so so much" she said still smiling.

its true, she was infact, very grateful.

its been ages since someone had done anything for Eun Ae, it was always her in this lonely world.

"thank you, im running late, ill see you soon" she said waving, then finally leaving.

Renjun looked at the time and started clearing out a bit since Jaemin decided to visit but before he could, the door bell screamed.

"your king has arrived" Jaemin exclaims.

Renjun looks around, peaking his head side to side.

"are you sure? i dont see him tho" Renjun says and laughs at Jaemin's reaction.

-

"Woooooah dude, we've been playing for 7 hours now!" Jaemin says, aghast as he glances at the clock, followed by Renjun's gasp

"Eun Ae is going to be here any minute!" Renjun says before standing up to the kitchen.

"where do you think you're going?" Jaemin asks.

"to make dinner for Eun Ae, where else?" Renjun questions back.

"do...do you like her?" Jaemin asks

Renjun thinks for a while. does he?

"no, what makes you think that?" Renjun asks, hands on his hips 

Jaemin stared at him, 'you're literally making a meal for her'

Jaemin shakes his head, he knew nothing would go right for him, he was convinced. 

pasta seemed like a pretty good option  and that's what he made before glancing at Jaemin who looks like he's zoning out. 

-

"okaay chop chop, Eun Ae is gonna be here" Renjun says pushing Jaemin out

"okay okay i'll leave oh my" Jaemin says, a bit hurt.

Renjun smiles before locking the door, only to open it the next second when the door bell rung.

."Hi Eun.....Ae--" his cheery demeanor falls to see a boy right next to her, also smiling.

he had godly features, tanned caramel skin, defined cupids bow, was he an angel?

"Hi Hello, Im Lee Donghyuck, Eun Ae's childhood best friend, we met today" He introduces himself extending his arm.

"Hi, Im huang Renjun and im her roommate" Renjun also introduces himself returning the gesture, very very awkwardly.

"It was crazy, i was taking orders and then a bell rang in my head as soon as he said lee Donghyuck" Eun Ae said with a very amused smile. 

"The way my heart skipped a beat when i saw how beautiful she has become" Haechan says, making Eun Ae hit is arm. 

"sadly i have to leave for promotions" Haechan pouted. 

Renjun's eyes lit up. 

"Is that so? okay thats nice" renjun awkwardly responded, he was trying to make his response as enthusiastic as them but, clearly failed. 

"Let me order pizza!" Eun Ae exclaimed. 

Renjun's heart dropped, he put in so much efforts making Eun Ae her dinner.

"okay, i should leave you two to catch up, ill be in my room" Renjun says with a heavy heart. 

"no why, stay with us" Eun Ae suggested but Renjun only smiled and shook his head no. 

-

Eun Ae went into the kitchen to keep the left overs away after Haechan left.

only to see the piled up dishes in the sink. 

what did Renjun cook?

A very bright smile drew itself on Eun Ae's face when she saw the neatly covered plate of pasta. 

She softened, She was beyond full, but managed to complete half of the plate to which she ate so deliciously, gratified. 

She walks into his room to express her gratitude, but it looked like he had already fallen asleep. 

She pouts but walks over to him, 

Something comes over her and she leans down to give him a quick peck on his forehead, quickly leaving the room before she could hear Renjun's heart beating fast and see the way his cheeks heated up at the gesture

A/N: (2021) literally whY DID I WRITE THE WAY I DID??