chapter one

"sorry to single you two out," the interviewer paused.
oh god, sadie thought.
"noah, sadie- whats going on with the two of you?? the fans are dying to know!!" she said in her fake interviewer voice, emphasizing the word 'dying'.
god fucking dammit, thought noah.
noah & sadie both gave awkward looks.
*shown above*
sadie laughed & put her arm around noah.
"oh, yea. were totally in love," she said sarcastically.
noah blushed.
he immediately regretted it.
he knew fans would use that against him. instead, he tried playing it off & joining sadie in joking around.
he put his arm around her.
"oh, yea. for sure." the two laughed.
i wish. he thought.
"but all seriousness," sadie began. "nothings going on between us. were just friends. noah's like a brother to me."
yikes, i just got friendzoned in the middle of an interview. where millions of people will see.

the kids finished the interview & began to walk away.
"awkward," sadie whispered under her breath to noah.
the comment hurt noah, but he just laughed it off .
"sorry to single you two out," finn said jokingly once the kids were in private.
"whats going on with the two of you!? the fans are dying to know!" caleb joined in. gaten began cracking up at them.
"shut up, guys!" millie cut them off. "it was bad enough noah just got friendzoned on live tv! dont make it worse for him!" she said, trying to hold back laughter. she couldnt hold in her laughter & soon began cracking up. the three other boys joined in.
sadie chuckled & noah looked down at his feet.
dont make it fucking worse, assholes.
eventually, millie sighed.
"sadie, love, will you come with me to the bathroom?"she reached her arm out to her.
"yea, sure." she turned to noah first. "love you," she said playfully & gave him a slight peck on the cheek before taking millies hand & walking off into the distance.
noah stared off at her, in awe.
he knew she was joking around but he wanted to think she wasn't. he wanted to think she felt the same way he felt.
finn looked over at noah.
"close your mouth, you're drooling."

LMAO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT & SHITTY BUT HEY HERES A CONCEPT???? IDK I THINK THE TWO OF THEM WOULD MAKE A CUTE COUPLE.
ALSO IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT THE TITLE OF THIS FIC I MIGHT CHANGE IT I GUESS WE'LL SEE HAHAHAH
-sara <33