Officer Friendly

He walked into my office and my God he was handsome. He licked his lips and pulled out his handcuffs, his badge was around his neck, and the blue turtleneck with the letters BPD was on the right side of his collar. His caramel complexion, his hazel eyes the scent of Egyptian musk, his tall frame and muscular hands touch my wrist. While others would fear the fate of being charged with a crime I had the opposite feeling in fact it turned me on when he said,

" Ma'am you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent anything you say or do will be use against you in a court of law."

The very thought sent my body temperature to 105 degrees and as I stood voluntarily I walk close to surrender. He observed me as my body was dressed in a fire engine red dress and six inch stilettos hugging all of the fullness of my body. I turn around on my desk and request for him to frisk me.

" Officer don't you want to frisk my person to see if I have any weapons of harm. Please frisk me?" I purr.

He has the obsession to touch me, which shows, through his trouser. I can tell he is at least ten and half inches long because the head imprint is at the zipper. I spread my legs and he sees my garter belt and can see the tip of my butt cheeks because I never wear panties. He runs his hands down my sides and his hand cups my butt.

"Take off your shoes and let me see what inside of them. I kick them off one by one running my foot up his thigh."

" Officer what are the charges? I've been a naughty girl." I lick my lips and smile.

The string from my wrap around dress he pulls and tugs at it. My chest fills the breeze of the air conditioner and my nipples harden from the touch of fingertips on my bra. He opens it and my 42 D's free themselves, he pinches my nibbles and rubs my breasts.

He pushes the hardness of his chocolate stick against my ass. This big girl is now moist from all the excitement of him placing the steel cuff s on my wrist, the fact this Officer Friendly has touch all of my body.

"Put on your heels on and I'll explain what the charges are once I get you to the station. With your sexy thick self it's a waste to arrest you. The shit I could put on you woman would turn your bad ass into a good girl. That what you need a spanking and some good dick to straighten your ass out. "

" Officer Friendly that exactly what I need a spanking, some good dick from an Officer with a gun that shoots off cum and bullets."

" Turn around and open your legs? I want to make sure you have no weapons concealed in your pussy." He runs his fingers along my thighs and into the slits of my overheated kitten. He strokes and I purr loud. He plunges two fingers deep into me and looks me in the eye. I muster up the strength to ask

" Officer Friendly did you find any weapons of mass destruction?" He licked his thick lips and replied,

"Shh! I'm not sure you may have something hiding by your G-spot. I need to investigate further."

I open and he kneels before me and Oh my goodness is fat tongue presses against my click. I moan and he spreads my pussy lips and licks each of them gently sucking on it. I moan, tremble and mutter curse words as his tongue digs deeper and deeper into my love hole. Lean my head back as the feeling took over me I held his head pushing into me. I feel the urge to come but try to hold back. The electrical pleasure and shock waves he's sending I don't want him to stop. His large hands squeezing and kneading my ass. I cry out because I can no longer suppress my juices as they flow like the river. His face wet with my love juices. He licks each of his fingers.

"Ms. Lady you taste damn good and your all clear for weapons. I want to sex you up so bad lady. Look at you sexy, thick in all the right places, and red is your color. Dammit man! Any way, you have a right to an attorney if you cannot afford one will be appointed to you. Do you understand your rights?"

The nature of my being should have said yes but instead I answered,

" No I don't understand my rights. Officer friendly."

" You got a smart ass mouth Lady. You know and fully understand what I am saying to you. You still are being taken downtown. When I get you there I am going to process you, finger print you, photograph you, and lastly put you in the cell."

He fixes my clothing and before we leave he kisses me and I can taste my juices on his lips. I am still wet from tongue bathing of my cooch and I walk like Naomi Campbell. He pulls up in front of the police station and takes me in the back way. On the elevator we go down. He opens the cell and the door slams. He unlocks the handcuffs. This cell has the smell of mildew, it's old and damp, but for some reason being with Officer Friendly I have no fears. He takes the cuffs off and I walk up to him slow open his belt buckle.

" Doing this will not convince me to let you go home."

I hush him when his pants hitting the floor, his weapon unconcealed and my hand on his nightstick. I allow my hands to run along the length and it's ten and half. I run my tongue across the head. He hisses and for a moment I focus my attention by singing into his microphone. His pre-cum has a sweet and salty taste as it bathes my tongue. His moans and yelps let me know that he is okay with how I am singing his song. I move my mouth to the lengths of him and he wraps his fingers into my hair.

" I'm still not let... you freeee." He shrieks as deep throat him I know if anything I have taken him down to bitch status. The way his eyes are rolling behind his head. The way his obscenities and tough guy antics have melted with each time I take deeper into my mouth. I play unfair and for keeps. I play to win and the smooth part about me is I love to give him the power so I can easily take it away.

He is sweating and I stand up take off his shirt. His body is strong and muscular. The lady's name tattoo on his chest is familiar, I smirk and lick each letter I suck on his nipples as he takes off my dress. In the raw with nothing but my garter belt and stilettos the scent of sex and lust fills the air. The look in our eyes tell me that it's about to go down. He bites his bottom lip and he his stick expands two inches longer and my God it s so pretty.

"At this moment there is no place I rather be is with you." He moans and I kiss his lips.

I lay on the cot on all fours and wiggle my big booty. He smacks it, kisses my cheeks, and rubs his stick up the crack of it. He enters my wet cooch and when he hits my spot I lose control. I go insane as he fills me up and takes me on the sexual ride. The sound echoes of our moans and pants of ecstasy take him in overdrive as they bounce off the walls. I am sure the officers upstairs hear us and becomes turned on. The sounds of footsteps make him pump harder and faster with fears of getting caught for me it's an extra turn on knowing they are watching. I feel him as swells his release is close as well as mine. I say,

" Officer Friendly give it to me Big Daddy. Cum for me please?" I scream.

The powerful force of him causes me to screech his name. He falls over me and kisses me down the back. I get up and quickly get dress and he smiles.

" You're free to go. I see you tonight and you need me to bring home some milk, eggs and bread."

" Yes. I love you honey and hey I told you let me free. See you tonight."

He kisses me and flashed his wedding ring. I flash mine and think ten long years and we still act like newlyweds.

"I got you for life Mrs. Friendly."

" Be sure to bring home strawberries and whip cream for round two."

© 2012 Tamyara Brown- Tamluvstowrite