Steven Stone x Reader

Now that summer has come, you can hear the sound of crickets just like a clockwork, which is now your morning alarm too.

'Those sounds are so annoying... can't they just let me sleep for a little bit more?"' you mumbled to yourself while covering your ears using the pillow.

*chirp*

*chirp*

*chirp*

"Fine i will get up now, geez..." you finally woke up in vexation, and somehow the crickets has stop chirping now.

'I highkey despise cricket from now on...' you cursed those cricket and decided to calm yourself down and walk to the balcony.

'Steven's villa is nice after all!' you smiled as you look into the blue sky for a moment and soon you averted your eyes due to the harsh sunlight.

'Summer huh...? well at least its not winter so im fine with it...' you remembered the day where your parents passed away during winter.*
Your tears began to fall as someone hug you from the back.

*(read the winter version. this is the summer version)

"Now now, why are you crying (Y/N)?"

"S-steven? Since when are you here?" You said while trying to stop you tears.

"I was going to wake you up sweetie" He answered while patting your head.

"I-i see..." You keep on sobbing no matter how much you tried to stop it.

"It's okay just let you tears fall (Y/N), and tell me what happened when you're already feeling well." He pat your back and you hug him tightly, not wanting him to let you go.

"I'm okay now... it's just i miss my parents so much"

"I understand... it must be hard on you, i wish i could cheer you up but there's nothing i can do except for being here for you right now" He said in a sad tone. He clearly understand how much you miss you parents just by seing how fragile you are right now.

"And that's all what i need" You smiled with tears all over your face. Steven take out his napkin from his pocket and wipe your tear off.

"Smile suits you better after all" He look at you and your eyes meet his. You blush slightly as he laugh at your bashful demeanor.

"Anyway let's enjoy today's vacation to the fullest okay?" He said and you just simply nod as the answer.

"Let's head downstair now, im sure Wallace and the other is waiting for us"

"Good morning Tate& Liza, morning Winona" You greet those twin and Wallace 'girlfriend'.

"Morning (Y/N)!" They replied.

You were just going to sit, ready for breakfast until you noticed Wallace glaring at someone.

"i hope u didn't do anything to my precious lil sis*, or else my milotic is going to hydro pump you to death" Wallace said so just right when he realized your sore eyes.

*Wallace is your older brother, read the winter version.

"I didn't do anything my friend. C'mon you were so nice to me until (Y/N) became my girlfriend" Steven chuckled, avoiding Wallace's threatening look.

"Are you unhappy with (Y/N) being together with Steven? Tate&Liza said in sync.

"It's not like that you twins. You just don't understand that Steven is actually dangerous" Wallace replied.

"Hey hey, what do you mean by that?" Steven laugh nervously, not knowing on what he supposed to answer since Wallace is somewhat true.

You are blushing furiously the moment you heard 'dangerous', because of what Steven had done to you.*