Chapter 1

Hey guys, you know when I said I would never write a gay ship? HAHAHAHA yeah, I'm sorry I lied. My friends managed to corrupt me and well now I bring you Sky's Light which will be centred around a gay ship. Also, I have worked on my fluff and it's a lot better, it's still not perfect but it's getting there. I do hope you enjoy this story, and if you all like this then I might write more in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna jolted from his daze. The first thing he noticed was, well he couldn't see anything. His intuition told him he shouldn't move, and he just found out why. Someone had tightened the cloth that was over his eyes.

"Nufufu, you broke out of my illusion rather quickly," the person, Tsuna recognized as Deamon, said. The brunet stiffened, his mind trying to come up with a solution as to why Deamon was alive.

"Where am I?" Tsuna finally questioned.

"That shouldn't be what you are concerned with," Deamon replied. Tsuna sighed and shifted slightly when he did he found his arms were tied behind him and around the back of the chair while his ankles were tied to the chair legs.

"Fine, then what should I be concerned about?" Tsuna asked almost sarcastically. Deamon faltered Tsuna could tell when he didn't receive an answer right away.

"I would advise you to stop acting like my boss," Deamon sneered. That made Tsuna pause. If Deamon still saw Giotto as his boss then how did Tsuna end up in the past?

"Who is your boss?" Tsuna asked wanting to make sure he was indeed in the past.

"You will meet him soon enough," Deamon replied. Tsuna wanted to ask another question but Deamon had already left, what he guessed, the room.

"Great just great." Tsuna groaned lightly pulling at what bound his arms. He stopped when he heard muffled talking to his right where he assumed the door was. The voices quieted when Deamon and two others came in judging by the new flame signatures. One smelled of cigarette smoke, G Tsuna's mind informed. The other smelled of books, paper, and pen ink. The smell reminded Tsuna of his private study, so that must be Giotto. Tsuna smiled softly at the reminder.

"Why are you smiling?" A young voice that sounded vaguely familiar asked.

"Just thinking of my home," Tsuna replied looking toward the one that spoke. They were quite a moment before one of the three removed Tsuna's blindfold. Tsuna blinked allowing his eyes to adjust to the new lighting. Who stood in front of him he already knew but how old they were surrised him greatly. Giotto, G and Deamon where younger than when he first met them, like early 20s young not late 30s old. The three didn't seem to like Tsuna's surprised look.

"Who are you?" G asked folding his arms.

"My name is Tsunayoshi," Tsuna replied. Deamon stood behind Giotto glaring, a question clear.

"How did you free yourself from my illusion?" Deamon asked cutting Giotto off. At that question, both G and Giotto looked at Tsuna surprised.

"Been in too many illusions in the past, learned to break them pretty quickly. Though I must say yours surprised me." Tsuna stated. Deamon took a step forward but was stopped by Giotto.

"What do you mean?" The blond asked.

"What I mean? I don't think I understand your question." Tsuna said trying to figure out what he had spaced.

"I mean how have you experienced illusions when Deamon is the only one who has the ability to use them." Giotto clarified. Tsuna stiffened, that's what he spaced. How was he going to explain that?

"Only one of you will believe my reason for saying that," Tsuna said making eye contact with Giotto. Deamon and G looked at each other confused.

"And what is your reason?" G questioned.

"I'm from a time where flames are common, well six of the seven flames of the sky at least," Tsuna replied following his intuition.

"Then how are you in this time?" Giotto questioned cutting G's yells short.

"That I would like to know myself. I was relaxing in my study last I remember," Tsuna sighed shrugging a bit. Giotto nods a bit then motioned for G to release the brunet.

"Then I assume you mean us no harm?" Giotto inquired as G cautiously moved to do as he was asked.

"I would never truly mean harm to the creators of Vongola," Tsuna replied rubbing his arms, now that they were untied they were sore.

"So you know who we are," Giotto mused. Tsuna stood with a smirk. 

"Of course I would know the first generation and every generation between yours and mine," Tsuna stated. He already knew he liked Giotto, but in what way he wasn't sure. Giotto smiled more which made Tsuna smirk more in response. 

"I see, why don't you come with us to the manor then," Giotto said. Tsuna nods politely and motions for them to lead. Giotto told G and Deamon to go ahead to which they hesitantly agree to do. After that Giotto walked next to Tsuna and made small talk with the brunet as they walk. By the time they got to the manor the two dons had found out a lot about each other, minus that fact that Tsuna was the tenth don of their family.