Woodcutter That Turns Into an Environmentalist

Once upon a time in the middle of a forest there live a very old woodcutter.He started cutting trees when he was a teenager his parents have left him in a forest for a very longtime.His hair is full of different kind of dirt like a leaves,bird poop that have stayed for a very long long time its because he doesn't take a bath.He cut trees for his living,but he doesn't replace the trees that he cuts  so you will see that the forest around him have no trees left.While searching and looking for a good log.His head was hitted by a falling branch from a tree.He woke up by a disturbing noise that comming from somewhere when he opened his eye's.He has saw that this world that his standing by was full of destruction there were no either trees nor animals left.The land was too much polluted and no life can longer survive here poor wood cutter trapped in a destroyed land.He was very hopeless and nothing to do but to cry and cry while thinking an idea in the corner on how would he escaped in this land.He didn't notice that under him there is a small seedling that being watered by his tears then that seedling has magically turn to a tree that is as big as a tower then it produces some fruits and so the woodcutter was shocked on what he saw then he go near to the tree then eat some fruits then the seed from the fruit he planted it to the grounds then put some tears from it then they magically grow so big then thousand of different species of  birds has appear magically and followed by oceans and more animals with different kind of species.The woodcutter was very happy on what he saw then while his celebrating a small branch has falled into his head then when he woke up everything come back to normal then he promise not to cut trees anymore but to plant more trees and did you know that his career was not anymore a woodcutter but a environmentalist who protects nature.