The Lord

Dragon's where long feared along the town folks, mythical mighty beast with strong jaws and powerful talons easily cutdown the human flesh.

The terror ruled among the living.

It all came to an end, when new family got in the town. Head of the family spoke to the king, asking land for his name to rule under king's command. King laugh, the man's request where ridiculous he spoke and ordered guards to take man away.

Man spoke again. “May I get the land, if I manage to capture and kill a dragon?”

Kings atencion was brought up again, and king promised to mysterious man land, if he brought him a dragons head by tomorrow's morning. Man took the offer and left king’s palace with grin on his face.

On the next morning, man showed up as promised. King waited to see what the man had to offer, man clapped his hands and two more walked into hall, carrying heavy looking covered box.

Mysterious man walked to the box, moving the cover away, revealing the clean cut head off one of the beast.

King stand up, he wanted to make sure that it wasn't a hoax from the mysterious man, and checked the head by himself. To his surprise, and relexment.

It was actual head of a dragon.

King shaked the man's hand, and gave him the land that he promised.

Man smiled, tightly holding king's hand.

“What we call you, stranger?”

King asked from the man.

Man smiled.

“Lord Thanatos Grimborn.”

~~

Years had passed and Grimborns land grew from normal landline to Landlords area, Grimborn families becoming highest and most wealthy family in the area.

After Thanatos build first mansion on the Griborns land, starting to train on future hunters, making town peoples feel safe and sound and once again could live their life fullest after many years of terror.

“Master Grimborn, quest has arrived.” Maid knocked on the office's door.

“Yes, lead them in.” Deep male voice answered to her, she nodded leaving to let the quest in.

“Master is waiting you in the office.”

Maid softly bowed to the young quest, who smiled back. “Thank you, where I can leave my coat?”

“Just leave it to me sir.” maid smiled softly. Young man nodded giving her his coat.

He walked to the office door, and gave stern nock on the door.

“Come in.”

Male voice answered from the otherside of the heavy wooden door.

Young man slowly opened the door.

“Hiccup Haddock I assume?”