[Noon: Chapter 1 " Incandescence"]

"..No... You will wish you had never fed your curiosity..." He spoke without a trace of regret in his breath.

. But they didn't seem to care much about what a man with so many imperfections said, in fact they seemed to grow disappointed... Almost as if they expected something more meaningful from human dregs.

////////

. A moonlit view shone over a dark, blue wasteland... When filth accumulates in a place such as this.. It reeks of unattainable goals and desires, lost forever to a constant reminder that they will never become the people they aspired to be.

. They had come across a small, almost abandoned city... wasn't worth it, not one bit.. Many people they had encountered would simply stare blankly in to their hands while crying and muttering an incomprehensible dialect.

. Oddly enough... they did find someone to hold dear... That someone was a man who would silently scream his pain into the corner of a room, tucked away behind many buildings, he cried tears of blood, and he looked to be on the verge of death... Though he never complained.

. There was no sympathy, because there was nothing to sympathize about... There were no conversations held between the two, yet they felt love in a strange... Unique way...the kind of love that feeds you for a week or..Two.

. They felt nostalgia, remembering the one plush, white bear they held when the blood that spilt from regret would taint the sheet... They had lost the one thing that reminded them of comfort, whatever that is anyway.

. Where oh where could the faith of the world have gone? For what is youth without belief? Yes, those were the most incorrect questions to ask... all they could remember was a looming fear of what punishment they would receive the next... Day, morning, hour, second.

. It is a different feeling to know the pointlessness of your journey, and to remain on that said journey; their name? Expunged from the annals of their memory, or so they wanted it to be, and, it was most certainly not.

They carried a simple blanket over them, silver with floral patterns reminiscent of a time of joy. Their hair... unkempt and black, and their skin resembled the color olive;

////

"You would like something else.. they know.. after all.. we're the voices in his head.."

////

"Why every building, every street and every sign was grey and slowly decaying? They tend to see strange things when they feel isolated"

//////////

"I hope you found what you were looking for...is your humanity that fragile?"

"Huh? Are you that stupid, Bee? ANSWER ME DAMNIT!!"

//////////

The feeling of being watched is one that does not fade, as long as we breathe we will fear the unknown. There are no dreamers in the world, those died along with men of science... No, the only people left are too disparaged to commit to a simple act of kindness. 

So it seems they do not care much for being kind or caring, they see it as a sign of disrespect, believing that they are showing pity rather than mercy. They did not hesitate to collect as much food from each building as they possibly could, for their survival was one of being the quickest. They pick up a peculiar item; An amulet, silver and special.... not very convincing, to say the least.. Yet, the concept of usefulness has waded along with material value, which was eradicated back when the eclipse had transpired.

Bee could still feel the broken glass along their arm and since the glass was never removed, it simply hangs from the skin, the feeling of pain.. lost.

"hhh.." Bee.. could not utter a single thing, their thirst greater than their desire to recover the white, plush bear. 

Bee hid, they heard a person's footsteps approaching and decided to observe them, see if they had anything of value or use; A man draped in black tatters and a large firm bag limped slowly towards an abandoned thrift store... Opportunity arose. Bee quickly removed their boot and pulled out a treasured switchblade, and then waited for the man to come back out with even more loot. 

After a couple of minutes the man came out with plastic wrapper in hand and the bag looking even more full.. it was the time to strike. Bee circled a nearby building without raising suspicion, stuck to a corner and quietly waited for the man to slowly limp towards it. their heart was beating fast with excitement, their hands gripping the switchblade firmly and ambition was written all over their adolescent face.

As soon as the man was right next to them, they struck the man straight through his carotid artery; The limping stranger attempted to protect his collection but to no avail, he squirmed with fear and agony until the very last second.. he died with a tear stuck to his cheek. Bee did not care for this, they had not felt such disappointment in a man for quite some time, but the matter at hand was that Bee had collected enough resources to last them a month. But before they set off to their next destination, they knelt down and made a quick incision with their lucky switchblade, took out a red container that was inside the bag, and proceeded to meticulously remove every organ and place it inside the container.

//////

*click*

"you're late for dinner... why the fuck are you late?...."

*glass shatters* 

...

*SLAM*

..

"get out of my kitchen"

"..."

//////

Bee soon arrived to her next destination.. see, after the abandonded waistland known as "the city", people come to trade from all sorts of places, they will trade anything, well, mostly anything.

 "Hey Honeybee, you got anything good today?"

"Oh, ya know, just the usual, but this time, i found a fresh one!"

"Lemme see then!"

Bee pulled out the red container and handed it to the trader

"Aww, Bee, ya spoil me, you brought me the stomach AND the lungs?Honestly, i should pay ya!, Oh wait.. I DO !! "

The woman burst into a fit of belly laughs and handed Bee a little lime-green box, inside were 10 pearls.

"Hey.."

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad i got to see you again"

"Me too HoneyBee"

[End of Chapter 1: "Incandescence]