Prologue

**Bella Rose POV**

I can hardly breathe with all the smoke surrounding me. Not only do I have my little sister on my back, but I have smoke in my lungs that isn't from cigarettes. A very bad habit but yet, I still started.

'Come on, baby. We can do this, okay?' I tried to reassure the shaking sibling on my back. She was shaking so bad that it was making me shake myself. Making it out of the burning building, I flopped on the ground. Looking up at Lulu, I smile and embrace her, thinking of this holiday that turned into a nightmare, trying to shield her from the horrors of this fucked up world. I wonder if our family back home in England are alive?

Getting up, I start walking with Lulu at my side, grabbing tightly to my hand as we make our way out of the forest. Now I wasn't expecting Lulu to scream. But then again I wasn't expecting a cute redneck to be holding a crossbow at me either.

'What the hell ya think ya doing?' All I did was look up at him as he was taller than me, because I'm like five foot and hes like six foot three inches, and gulp. Man was I in trouble.

* * *

Hey guys, I'm on twitter (@MollyLoisG) and I'll be updating you guys on twitter and wattpad.

Enjoy the book!