PROLOGUE

Prologue

What should I choose? 'Love' or my 'kingdom'?

Should I choose 'love'? That I knew only the two of us will be happy.

Or should I choose my 'kingdom'? That million of people will be happy.

Yes, I will be happy with you but, I think I must choose my 'kingdom' over you. The goddess of all chose me to protect my people.

I wish I could turn back time, which my life is normal, there's no war, new friends, no secret that it's too hard to solve, no magic, and most specially there's no 'you' in my life.

I always wanted to run off to all of the task given to me! There's a lot of magician in Magic world, but why should the task was all given to me?!

First, I have to end the war. I have to kill my own 'uncle' for the sake of all my people.

If only I had an three choices which is I'll choose you, my kingdom, and go back to my old life. I would happily choose the third choice, I want to go back to my old life where I have a lot of friends, I don't even know a slightest about magic World, where I don't know you, there's no you.

Even if I wanted to run away from reality like I was just in a nightmare, I will just wake up from that nightmare realizing all of that is just a dream, but then again it's not a dream it is REALITY and I can't escape from there!.

...but, I was not that selfish that I will run away from the task given to me. It was just like in school, where you are the class president of the room. You can't just seat there while your classmates are too loud, it's just like that I can't escape from the task given to me by the goddess of all.

Yes, I am 'POWERFUL' but at the same time 'POWERLESS'.... I can't protect my people, I am not a good leader. So why should be me??!

I would love to spend all of my time in the school, I would like to answer an quizzes than holding a sword.

I would like to answer an assignment than making a potion or poison.

I would love answering a test paper than...having a powers/ magic.

••••••

There was a world named Magial world (pronounced as mey-jal) where, a lot of secrets is hidden, a problem to be solved, a world full of magics, a world full of mysteries, a world of fairies, witches, wizards, sorcerers, magical creatures, magivians (pronounced as mey-ji-vians) and a lot more...

~~

There was a lot of person, but half of them is a traitor.

Remember NOT ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS IS TRUE, sometimes you have to open your eyes, be aware of the surroundings.

Sometimes, you have to kill someone important to you. To stay alive.

~~~

So this is the prologue guys hope you liked it. And please support my story.

Don't forget to click vote and comment!

And please support my other story you can see it on my profile

'I fell in love with my gang leader'

I am warning you guys the update is soooooooooo slowwwwwwww. Hehe because of the school works, like assignment, project and a lot more.

Thank youuuu very very very very very very much

.....

The language is tagalog and english/ tag-lish.