Final

Yo drags his feet to the door when he hears the first three knocks. Whoever it is on the other side, they better be ready to receive a piece of his mind for daring to interrupt his precious manga-reading time. Ready to pick a fight, Yo pulls his door open and guess what? All words died in his throat as he stares agape at the figure before him, wearing a stupid grin on his stupidly handsome face.

“Ai’ Ming!” He manages out, almost immediately cupping the later's face to bring close to him for further inspection. His face is full with bruises!

“Ouch, Yo, be more gentle.” Ming hisses but still chuckles at the shorter boy’s reaction.

Yo clicks his tongue in disbelief, pulling him in with him. “Go sit on the sofa, I'll treat you in a second.” He instructs and go away to grab the thing he'll be needing.

To his annoyance, when he is done, Ming hasn't moved an inch from that one spot and what's more, he's pouting.

“What is it, you big baby?” Yo sighs, putting the basin on the coffee table and tries to drag Ming with him; but the other stay glued on his place.

“I didn't get any welcome kiss.” His stupidly handsome boyfriend reveals and Yo rolls his eyes at the absurd reasoning.

“You think I would want to kiss your now split lips? I don't want blood in my mouth.” Yo says, half joking half serious but then Ming ducks his head down, looking dejected with that stupidly adorable puppy eyes and that's it. Yo sighs exasperatedly. “You are playing dirty!” He whines and grabs a fistful of Ming’s shirt to pull him down and connect their lips together in a short peck because true to his words, Yo doesn't want to taste iron in his mouth.

When he pulls away, he sees Ming looking at him with a big shit eating grin and Yo can't help but to let the corners of his lip quirk up into a fond smile. “Come here.” He pats on the spot beside him and Ming listens to him obediently.

Yo sighs and start cleaning Ming's wound before applying ointment.

It takes him 15 to 20 minutes to be done and finally Yo is ready to interrogate his best friend slash boyfriend.

“What happened?” Yo asks when he has put away the stuffs and is now back sitting beside Ming.

“Nothing big, really. Some guys pissed me off but I swear I didn't start anything, he raised his fist first so what I'm doing is pure for self defense.” Ming babbles.

“Ming, I don't want to know who start first or anything. What I want to know is what did you fight over.”

Ming pouts yet again, before sighing. “Well.. you.”

Yo's eyes widened in surprise. “Me? Why should you fight over me?” He asks, pointing to himself.

“Fine, I'll tell you as much as I don't want to.”

Yo stays silent, urging Ming to continue talking.

“So you know I just came back from class? And on my way to my car when some of upperclassmen from my faculty stand in my way. I asked them what they want and they say my best friend. I had an idea what they are after but I ignored it and simply says that my best friend is unavailable. Then they're like : come on it's not fair for you to hog the cutie all to yourself. Oh and have you guys done it? How did he does on bed? Do you think he'll be interested to play with us? Asshole.” Ming pauses to glance at Yo who's wearing an unreadable expression so he reaches his hand out to hold onto Yo's paler one; giving it a squeeze.

“So what did you say?”

Ming shrugs. “I told him no, of course. That my best friend is not interested to play with scumbags like them and whether we have done it or not it's not their business so fuck off. The guys don't seem to take it very well and two went to hold me down, ready for assault I guess, but I shake them off before they can do something. They said : oh, if it's about money, we can pay, no worries. And I spat on him. Saying that Yo can't be bought by money and they got angry?? I was like : what the actual fuck? Before I know it one landed a punch on my precious face!” He tells, hand wildly moving around and Yo needs to protect his own face before Ming actually punch them.

“Hey calm down!” Yo says but he can't help but to laugh a little.

“Then it turned into 4 vs 1 fight. Thankfully I'm a good fighter so I survived! I even told P’Forth about what happened so I'm pretty safe.”

Yo hums thoughtfully, his thumb caressing the back of Ming’s palm.

“Oh and I told them to fuck off my best friend slash boyfriend.”

“You did what!?”

“Guess tomorrow it will be all-over everywhere.” Ming shrugs and pulls Yo closer to him so that Yo’s face is pressed flush against his chest.

“Well, I guess this is about time. I'm tired of people bugging me as well, you know.”

Ming pulls away, looking at Yo with a widened eyes at the new information. “They do?”

“Mhm. Keep trying to get my number and also into my pants.” Yo shrugs like it's not a big deal.

“Why didn't you tell me!?”

“Well.. I don't want you to worry and get involved in a fight.” Yo reasons but Ming is absolutely not buying it. He looks far off it to be honest and Yo swears this guy must be thinking about searching for every single prick dared to mess with his Yo and beat the hell out of every single of them.

“Ming? Ming!” Yo pouts when Ming doesn't respond to him, seemingly deep in thought and that, is dangerous. He ain't gonna let Ming get into another trouble; not on his watch. “Ming~!” He whines, arms around the taller’s neck as he climbs to his lap and brings their faces close to each other. “Just ignore them. They won't do anything anymore now that they now I'm dating the campus moon, okay? Now just pay attention to me.”

Ming blinks several time and looks at Yo, his hand immediately around Yo’s waist to support him. “It's illegal to be this cute.” He says under his breath and presses their lips together.

Yo hums contently into the kiss, parting his mouth willingly for Ming to slip his tongue inside; exploring the wet cave he's known so well. After few seconds, Yo pulls away and give Ming a small smile. “You must be tired. Shall we go to bed?”

“And have you service me?” Ming suggest playfully.

Yo rolls his eyes and land a hit on his toned chest. “Not a chance. I'm sleepy.” He says and gets up but Ming refused to let him go.

“Ming.” He warns but to his surprise, Ming suddenly gets up, of course picking Yo up with him, and walk to the bed. He then put Yo down first and hovers over him.

“Ai’ Yo..”

“Hm?”

“If anyone still does anything to you, promise you'll tell me.” Ming mumbles, stealing kisses now and then.

Yo giggles upon the attention he is receiving. “Promise, if you promise me that you won't do anything funny or get into fights.”

“Okay. But it's an exception if they dare to touch my boyfriend.”

“I can't argue you on that, can I?”

Ming smiles, big. “Glad you know that.” He then leans back down to capture Yo's lips once again into a deep kiss, tugging and nibbling on his plump lips. And Yo can feel Ming's cold hand running under his shirt and he push him away slightly, smacking the hand away. “I say not today, you horn dog. Now behave before I kick you out.”

But still Yo can't win over that so called horn dog, can he?
He ends up limping to the class tomorrow.

Damn Ming, that asshole