Gamtav <3

****Authors Note: I'm pretty sure this fanfic is going to be taken down sometime soon, sorry guys.****

Strong warning it gets dirty

Tavros' pov-

I was in the shower and I heard a knock on the door. Then I heard Gamzee yelling "Hey Tavbro! You all up and home?" Oh gog I can't even believe HE'S here! I jumped out of the shower and answered the door as fast as I could!

Gamzee's pov-

I was all up and motherfuckin sad my Tavbro wasn't home when I heard the door open up behind me. "Gamzee! Wait- " He was only wearing a towel around his waist. He looked down and back up again and blushed his cheeks a warm chocolatey color. "Gamz do you wanna come in?" I nodded and followed him inside. "I'll only be a minute " Tavbro said as he walked into the bathroom to put some actual clothes on I motherfuckin guess.  As Tavbro was changing I grabbed a faygo from the fridge because he always kept a few for me at his place. When Tavbro all up and walked into the kitchen and said " uh so why did you kinda just show up like that? Not that it wasn't a good surprise!" So I all up and replied, " I could ask why you answered in such a motherfuckin hurry you forgot your clothes Tavbro?" 

3rd person because this is getting confusing-

At that point Tavros just blushed and muttered "I asked first". Gamzee walked to the other side of the kitchen where Tavros was and whispered "well I wanted to all up and motherfuckin tell you in person. I'm flushed for you Tavbro" Tavros turned his body to face Gamzee and kissed him. Tavros whispered back, "I'm flushed for you too" Gamzee glanced at the time on the microwave, "Sorry Tavbro i gotta all up and be somewhere! Meet me at my place in two hours?" "yeah" mumbled Tavros. Gamzee looked him in the eyes and kissed him one more time before he grabbed his faygo and left. Tavros was kind of flustered now and he only had two hours to prepare for a sleepover at his new matesprits. He realized he still hadn't finished showering so he did that and got ready the rest of the way afterward.

*two hours later at Gamzee's*

When Gamzee opened the door Tavros was blushing and had a little backpack with him. Gamzee grabbed his hand and led him though the halls to Gamzee's room. Tavros took off his backpack and set it on the floor. Gamzee had left the room probably to retrieve another faygo. A few minutes later Gamzee walked in in just his boxers and without his clown makeup. "oh my..." Tavros started blushing all over again. "What Tavbro I'm just gettin all up and comfortable. " Gamzee walked up to Tavros and kissed him passionately. Gamzee picked up the smaller troll and pinned him onto the bed. Tavros felt something hard against his thigh as they made out and when Tavros got a chance he shifted and was on top of Gamzee. Tavros started kissing his matesprits' neck and moved down his body until he reached Gamzee's shorts and whispered "are you ready Gamz?" Before Tavros got an answer he tugged down Gamzee's boxers to expose the troll's large bulge, Tavros began kissing and rubbing the bulge, Tavros then lifted himself onto the other troll and Gamzee unbuttoned and pulled down Tavros' boxers and jeans. Gamzee pushed his bulge into Tavros' tight nook and took it in and out in and out, until Gamzee came into Tavros' nook and now it was Tavros' turn. The two trolls switched places and Gamzee shoved Tavbro's bulge into his nook and it was so tight and so deep thata Tavbro came almost instantly. The new matesprits fell asleep in each others arms that night.