intense snack

Word Count: 855 words

It was a Friday night, and you and Tom were sitting on the couch, watching Civil War. As you sat there, you became extremely bored. You've watched this exact movie like 100 times before.

You stood up from the couch and stretched your limbs.
"you okay?" Tom asked you.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm gonna go get us some snacks." You stated and walked into the kitchen. You opened up the cabinet and grabbed all different shit, like chips, crackers, etc.

You grab everything to the best of your ability and then turn around just to see Tom standing there smirking.

"what are you doing ?!" You asked.
He came towards you and gently placed his lips against yours, the snacks falling out of your hands in surprise.

"Tom the chips! Be careful" you giggled, backing into the counter.

"I don't really care, y/n" he whispered gently. "The only snack I want is you"

Your face turned a bright red as he kissed you again, this time more passionately. Your stomach aches for more affection from him, and you moaned softly into his lips, and felt him smile against yours.

"I haven't even touched you yet darling" He said, causing you to shiver at the thought of his touch. You whimpered in response. He grabbed your shirt and pulled it off of you, dropping it to the floor. He hummed gently at the sight of your half naked upper body.

"We should take this upstairs." You said to him. He nodded in agreement and grabbed your hand, leading you to the bedroom. Once you were there you climbed onto the bed and he joined you. He took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his underwear. He undressed you too, to where you were fully naked, even though he still had his underwear on.

He leaned in between your legs and you felt his hot breath on your area. He gently stuck his tongue into you, and you moaned loudly. He moved his tongue in circles and you needed more.

"T-Tom" you moaned. He seemed to know what you were trying to say and his tongue moved faster. You felt a tight feeling in your stomach. You moaned and tightened up. He somehow moved even faster with his tongue, moving and circles and you came all around his mouth. He licked it all up as you recovered from your high.

Once he finished, you grabbed at his underwear. "No y/n, I want this to be special for you." You agreed, you wouldn't turn this offer down.

"Okay" You whimpered. He leaned you back on the edges of the bed, and spread your legs apart. He gently touched around the area to get you wet again so that it wouldn't hurt, once you were ready, you moaned gently to let him know. He slowly stuck his finger inside of you. "Oh my god Tom mmmMm" You moaned. You knew he liked when you moaned his name. He moved his finger in and out and then added another. Once he was thrusting his fingers into you hard, you felt like you needed more. You couldn't reach your high.

"Tom I need more" you said to him. He understood and he pulled his boxers down and off of him, exposing his extremely hard member. You moaned at the sight of him, and at the thought of him inside of you.

"Please Tom." You moaned. You laid down on your back on the bed, and he positioned himself over you. He slid in and you moaned loudly. "Move please" you said and as soon as you said it, he started thrusting hard into you. You screamed his name and he moaned loudly. "fuck" he yelled and he thrusted even deeper. As soon as he felt you were about to come, he pulled out and flipped you over on the bed, so you were on your hands and knees. He entered you through your ass and he thrusted extremely hard. You screamed his name. "Faster oh my god" you moaned. You grabbed the head board for support and that made it easier for him to thrust as he went deeper. Tears streamed down your face as your bodies reaction to the extreme pleasure that you couldn't handle. You came everywhere, squirted in fact, all over the pillowcase and head board but he didn't stop thrusting.

"Are you still taking that pill" he asked you. You nodded and soon you felt him burst with come inside of you. "TOM" you screamed and you came again. You went limp on the bed but for some reason he still seemed like he needed more.

"Y/n, I'm still really hard" he said. She sat up and grabbed his member, moving her hands up and down like a handjob until he came all over her hands. He laid down next to her.

"I wonder what happened in that captain America movie" he said jokingly. After a few hours, they both fell asleep.