Chapter 1

Your POV

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I groaned as I remembered today was the day I go to a new school. Great. It was already a month and a half into the school year. I just laid there until my mom opened the door. "You gotta get up," she said taking the blankets off of me. How cruel was she?!?! It was freezing without the blankets. "Mom! It's cold! Why'd you do that?!" I said, trying to get my blankets but. "You have to get up. That's why. Now, get dressed and come downstairs. Breakfast will be ready," she said before walking out.

I groaned again but got out of bed. "I am sorry my dear bed but, I have to leave you," I said. I got up and walked over to the bathroom connected to my room. I picked up my clothes off the toilet and began to get dressed. I put on a white tank-top with writing that said "killing it" in black letters. I put on black skinny jeans with a hole in the left knee. I put on black converse shoes and grabbed my leather jacket. I walked downstairs and looked at the table. There were two plates on the table. One for my older brother and one for me.

I sat down and ate them in silence. When I finished I said goodbye to my mom and my brother. I walked out the door and got into my car. I drove to school, the radio on. I didn't sing along like I normally did because I was too tired too. I pulled into the school parking lot and looked at my phone. I had five minutes to get to the office. I got out of my car and walked into the school. I walked to the office and opened the door. I went up to the counter and looked around. A lady walked up to the counter and looked at me. "Ahh, you must be l/n y/n. Welcome," she said smiling.

I nodded and she handed me a few papers. "Here is your schedule and locker number and combination. If you have any questions please make sure to ask. Have a good day and you may leave now," she said quickly before walking away. I shrugged and walked out of the office and over to the locker I was assigned. I bumped into someone and stared at them. "Seriously?" I said, glaring at them as I turned to my locker. "I haven't seen you around here before. You must be the new kid. What was it, l/n y/n?" the guy said.

I rolled my eyes but said nothing. "I asked you something," he said and I slammed my locker shut and looked at him. "Yes, now leave me alone or your face will look uglier than it already is," I said and pushed past him. God, he was annoying. I walked into the class and sat down in the only empty seat. A girl with long blonde hair sat in front of me, a girl with long black hair sat on my right, and a girl with kinda long red hair sat on my left. I looked back and sat a guy with brown hair. I rolled my eyes and just looked at the front of the class.

My attention turned to the door when someone walked in. I groaned when I recognized him from before. He walked over to me and said something the guy behind me. The guy got up and sat diagonally in front of me. I looked back and saw the guy smirking. The girls around me also looked back and were all giving him smiles. "What is wrong with these people," I muttered and turned around. "You're the new kid right?" the blonde said. "What was your first clue?" I said sarcastically. "I like your attitude. Sit with us at lunch and you could actually be worth something," she continued. "Anyway. I'm Kim Eon Jin," she said after a moment.

I nodded but said nothing. "Aren't you going to tell me your name?" she said. "Nope because I don't need to. I'm not sitting with you at lunch. I don't care if you're popular or anything. I'm sticking with my rank as it is. New kid." I said and began to listen to the teacher. I looked like I was paying attention but soon my mind wondered off. As soon as I heard the bell ring I got up. I grabbed my stuff and went to leave when the same guy stopped me. "Hey, I don't think I properly introduced myself. I am Jeon Jungkook," He said smiling fakely. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Hey!" Jungkook said, walking after me. I didn't respond and he stepped in front of me. "Why don't you like me? I didn't do anything," he said. "Because I don't. And you don't need to do anything. Guessing by your attitude I assumed you weren't a Mr. Goodboy," I said and walked past him, going to my next class. Thankfully I didn't have this class with him. But, that other guy with brown hair had this class as well. I looked at him and shrugged. Why not see if he could be m friend. "Hello," I said bluntly. He looked at me and gave the smallest smile I've ever seen. "I'm l/n y/n, who are you?" I continued. "Kim Taehyung," he said smiling.

I nodded and sat down next to him. "I see you've met Kookie," he continued. "Kookie? That's what you call him? This is going to be fun," I said, getting an idea. "That's going to be fun to watch," Taehyung said giving a small laugh. I smiled and fiddled with my pencil, occasionally taking notes. I didn't really pay attention but I figured that I'd need to know this later. I only answered two or three questions, making it seem like I was paying attention. Once the bell finally rung I got up out of my seat. I walked out of class behind Taehyung. I spotted Jungkook and smirked. 

"Kookie!" I yelled and he looked around, his face turning red. I wasn't normally mean I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I was grumpy because of it. Once he spotted me giggling he walked up to me and slammed me against the lockers. "Does someone not like being called Kookie?" I asked all innocently. "Who even told you that?" he demanded. Taehyung looked at me, mouthing for me not to tell him. "I came up with it on my own," I said smiling. "Liar, who told you," he said, gritting his teeth. Taehyung sighed and signaled for me to tell him. "If I tell you, you can't hurt them, Ok?" I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, who told you?" he said, getting closer to me. "Kim Taehyung," I said bluntly. Jungkook looked back and Taehyung was gone. "But, it was my idea for yelling it," I said smiling, before beginning to walk away. "Playing hard to get..." he muttered. I smiled and went to my next class.

_____________________________________

After most of my classes, I was finally allowed to go to lunch. I walked in and sat down at an empty table. I was soon surrounded by people asking me questions. Oh god. I hate this. I hate people. I hate attention. My heart began to race and I tried to hide my face. My breathing became heavy and things began to get blurry as more and more people surrounded me. I stood up and staggered a little bit. Everything was still blurry and I fell against the wall. I felt the space around me decrease. Black crept into my eyes and the next thing I know, everything was black.

I woke up and quickly shut my eyes due to the light. I sat up and looked around. When I saw the desk and realized I was on a bed I knew I was in the nurse's office. How did I even get here? I looked over and saw an unfamiliar guy sitting there on his phone. He looked up and smiled. "Ahh, you're finally awake. I'm Min Yoongi," he said. "L/n y/n," I said awkwardly. "I'm a friend of Taehyung and Kookie. They said they knew you so..." he said looking away. "Yeah, I know them. Wait, did they tell you what happened before the third period?" I asked smiling. "No...what happened?" he asked.

I laughed at the memory. "So, Taehyung told me that Kookie was Jungkook's nickname. When I told Taehyung that I said this was going to be fun. Kookie and I aren't friends so I knew it would end badly. Taehyung said that it would be fun to watch and so when we let class I saw Kookie and I yelled Kookie. It was hilarious seeing his face," I said laughing. Yoongi laughed and I smiled. "Oh and just letting you know, You can call me Suga and Taehyung V," he said through laughs. "Oh, and what happened in the lunch room?" I asked.

"Let's see. First, you sat down at an empty table. People surrounded you. You got up, staggered and leaned against the wall. Then you fainted," he said shrugging. "Oh, how long was I out?" I asked. "About an hour," he replied. "Oh crap! I'm late to class!" I said, standing up quickly. "Language young lady," he said laughing. "Thank you, I gotta go. I'll see you later," I said before walking out of the nurse's office. "Wait!" Suga called and I turned around. "Take this. It'll save you from detention," he said before walking out with a slip in his hand. "Thank god!" I said and rushed to class.

When I walked in the teacher looked at me with an unpleased look. "I uh, have a pass," I said and handed him the slip. He read over it and went back to teaching. I walked to the only empty desk and sat down. That was embarrassing," I whispered. "It's called karma. Get used to it," a familiar voice said from behind me. I looked back and saw Jungkook. I rolled my eyes and looked back up at the board.

_____________________________________

A/N

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!