Part:1

Your POV

I sighed as I walked to the local ice rink. It's called the "Ice Castle".

I usually rent it out for a couple of hours because I really don't like it when people watch me skate.

I greeted the girl at the front desk with a nod and went into the rink.

I had rented it out prior to my visit, so I knew no one would be there.

I sat down on one of the benches around the rink and started lacing up my skates

I finished and walked over to the rink and slowly stepped onto the slick ice.

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speakers in the rink and played the song I choreographed a dance for.

I went into my playlist and pressed play.

When the song started, I danced slowly. This song tells a story that I've felt before.

Ever since I was little, I had always been springy and overly excited, but....I guess nobody liked it. Whenever I became friends with somebody, and they got to actually know me, they would slowly distance themselves from me.

Even the ones that stayed despite my crazy personality, eventually left do to family issues or something else.

I've learned to distance myself from everyone, because it saves me from getting hurt when I don't need to.

Victor's POV

Yuuri and I were walking into the rink and we greeted Yuko as usual.

As I was about to open the door to the rink, Yuko panicked.

"No wait, don't open th-"

It was too late.

I had opened the door. When I walked in, Yuri close behind me, I heard a classical piano song playing.

I could feel the sadness in it. I could hear what this story was trying to tell.

Once upon a time, there was a girl who had always fallen in love too easily.
She had always gotten attached to boys and was always around them.
Her dependence on them had scared them off.
They didn't want a clingy girl to always be with them.
They all pushed her away and she fell into a spiral of rejection and sadness.
She always felt like she was a burden, and pushed everyone away. But, one day, she had met someone.
They never complained about her clinginess, not even her over excited personality, they seemed perfect. Things seemed happy. But they weren't for very long.
She found out that the man she had fallen in love with had cheated on her, and she crumbled.
She couldn't get over her grief and sadness, so she completely shut everyone out. She continued to fall deeper into loves sorrow and that's where she stayed.

The story had hit me right in the heart. Not to mention her dancing was gorgeous. She had a sense of hesitancy in her moves which only complimented the song even more.
When the piano became louder and profound. She had gotten ready to jump.

I watched as her feet left the ice.

Time seemed to slow down, I could hear my gasp as she performed a.......triple axel!?

Wait! It was a combination with a double toe loop!

Mine and Yuuri's jaw dropped.

We were frozen in amazement as she continued to dance.

She finished the song with a combination spin and slowly came to a stop. She fell on her knees in exhaustion and she was gasping for air.

She slowed her breath down, but continued to kneel on the ice.

I started clapping and she looked up.

Her eyes widened and she paled. She started shaking and her breathing became abnormal.

She put one hand over her chest and one in the ice.

Yuri quickly ran out on to the ice, even though he didn't have his skates on. He got there as fast as he could.

He kneeled by her side and made it so she was laying on his lap. He covered her mouth, but made sure not to cover her nose.

"Hey I need you to breath, just breathe. Focus on nothing but my voice and the cold of the ice. Now, breathe in, and out, in, and out. There you go now just keep breathing. Can you hum me a tune?"

He asked. He took his hand off of her mouth and waited.

She slowly started to hum a small tune and after that she had calmed down.

She slowly stood up and muttered a thank you, before she quickly skated off of the ice. She went and put her shoes on and left the rink.

"Yuuri!" I said. I put my skates on and brought him his.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

He looked at me in the eye very seriously.

"She had a panic attack. I'm guessing she doesn't do very good with an audience." He said.

But why did he cover her mouth?

"If you're wondering why I covered her mouth, it's simple. It's not safe if she breathes in through her mouth. It's harder to get control of it that way because your body is asking for more and more and it doesn't know what is going on. So if you cover the mouth, it's harder to breathe in, but it makes it so you have to breathe slower. And then you can get control of it." Yuri said.

"Woah, I didn't mean to make her have a panic attack!!! I feel really guilty now!!" I said as I covered my face.

"We'll make it up to her somehow..." Yuuri reassured.....