All of Me

What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out.

Byun Baekhyun is Park Chanyeol's best friend. Baekhyun would always annoy his best friend, hugging him, then pushing him away, laughing. He would even compliment Chanyeol, then use sarcasm on him while insulting him, not meaning it, of course. Chanyeol would smile each time, knowing his best friend was messing with him.

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

But even if it is only to mess with him, Baekhyun sometimes looks serious, which would confuse Chanyeol. Habitually, when Baekhyun would insult Chanyeol, he would laugh and hug his friend. But when he really wants to mess with Chanyeol, Baek would insult him and he'd walk away. But Chan didn't mind, he knows Baekhyun is doing this only on purpose and he likes his best friend like that.

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Chanyeol is in love with his best friend, it is a feeling he couldn't stop. His love for Baekhyun is so strong that he could face everything easily. He didn't mind the fake insults because his love for Byun Baekhyun is stronger than everything. Whenever Chanyeol is either stressed or scared, he would think of Baekhyun and everything would turn out fine, Baekhyun is his life ring. Chanyeol remains hung on him.

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Chanyeol loves Baekhyun for who he is. He loves him with every piece of his heart. Everything about him is perfect to Chanyeol. It goes from smallest actions he makes, to every of his personality traits.

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

Chanyeol always gives his everything to Baekhyun, but he wants to give him more. He couldn't give his all right now because he is still hiding his feelings to his best friend. Every time Chanyeol tried to tell Baekhyun about his feelings, something keeps blocking him. But he needs to tell him, he needs Byun Baekhyun to know about the feelings he is having.

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

Today, Chanyeol decided he needs to tell Baekhyun. So he walks to his best friend's room. He knocks on the door and waits. Baekhyun answers a few seconds later.

- Hi Channie.

- Hi Baekkie, can I enter?

Baekhyun nods and Chanyeol enters the room.

- Baek, I need to tell you something, he says looking at his friend.

- Yes, Channie?

Chanyeol sighs, knowing that what he was about to say could either ruin their friendship or turn it into something better. He risks it all.

- Baekkie, I love you.

He puts his cards on the table and he shows his heart. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and smiles. He puts his cards down too and shows his heart to his best friend.

- I love you too Channie.

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Chanyeol smiles and walks to Baekhyun, taking him in his arm and kissing him passionately. Baekhyun does the same and they both get lost in their passionate kiss, their love taking over everything. Chanyeol puts one of his big hand on Baekhyun's right cheek and the other one on the back of his neck, at the base of his hair. The hair Chanyeol loves so much. Chanyeol loves everything about Baekhyun. His small but cute eyes, his perfect lips, that were fitting perfectly with his as they kiss.

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

Chanyeol could now give his everything to but Byun Baekhyun. He gives him the love he could never give anyone else. He gives him his heart, his body, and his soul. He gives him his life. Baekhyun gives Chanyeol him all too, happy to finally know that his feelings can be shared with his love. Byun Baekhyun is Chanyeol's everything, his end, his beginning. Chanyeol lost a friend, but he isn't sad, because that friend transformed into a lover, a lover he won't ever forget and won't ever lose. As the kiss ends, Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun and smiles. Chanyeol slowly pets his hyung's cheek with his thumb. Baekhyun smiles and looks deep into his dongsaeng's eyes. The two of them couldn't be happier. That day, Chanyeol's world changed for the best. He finally found his soulmate.