Pride Month Side Story

BTW the song has nothing to do with this story  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                 It was a special day for Jack, for he was finally going to finally confess to Mark...It was harder than it sounds but his friend Mega was sure that he can do it, if only Mega also confessed to her own crush.

Jack's P.O.V

  "-so it will probably end like tha- Jack,Jack! Are you even listening?"Mega looked at me with a frown on her face."Sorry,sorry. What was it again?" Mega looked at me with a blank face. "This is the THIRD time you said that!". "Why don't you confess to Fred instead, hmmm?" Seriously. Go help yourself before you help me woman. "Nop.Nada. One hundred times nope. Your a guy, man up! I'm a girl, a girl. I am supposed to be the damsel in distress or in this case, the nervous damsel who wants to confess to her crush, but can'tttt... " Andddd she starts flailing her arms around. Why are there NO students here yet, oh yea, me and Mega ended up here 45 minutes early because of the stupid, broken clock. "Do you have anything you wanna do now? I'm bored as heck," Mega asked me. I glanced at my watch...30 more minutes to go, huh. "Hey, what about a double date, me and Mark, you and Fred," I looked at Mega for approval. "Why the sudden idea?" Mega tilted her head in confusion, but a noticeable amount of blush was on her face."Gurl,I ain't suffering alone. I suffer,you suffer." I jokingly snapped my fingers in a zig-zag motion."Boi, you trying to out sass me,me?" Mega flipped her hair in a sassy way. I just laughed while Mega just smacks the table, laughing silently."Oh, and about that double date...maybe is my answer," Mega said, taking deep breaths after saying that, probably because she laughed wayyy too hard."I'll treat you red velvet after school this whole week if you agree on that double date and I'll double it to two weeks if you confess to Fred and, hey, while I'm at it I'll triple it to three weeks,only if you and Fred kiss on the date! We got a deal, partner?"

                                   .

                                   .

                                   .

                                   .

    "Deal!" Mega finally made her choice.I'm going to be so broke after this...but it was worth it, I hope...The door opens and a bunch of students flooded in.I glanced at my watch,AGAIN, to see there's only about three minutes left. No wonder. "Hey guys!" Queen chirped. "Wow, you're both early today!"Queen looked at us with curiosity, wondering why we're so dang early. "S'up" "Hey guys," Mark and Fred greeted us. Oh yea, I forgot we all sit together.(Ok they sit like in a group of five ok the class just works like that)"The clock broke so we ended up being almost an hour early" Mega explained."Dang. Sucks to be you guys," Mark chuckled. "Looks like the teacher isn't here today," Fred pointed to the board.'The teacher is absent today' . "Thank god!" Mega and Queen cheered. "I hope the Math teacher doesn't come back until I finish highschool...She sucks," I prayed, but everyone knows next week is gonna be hell."I won't be surprised if you three fail the exam," Fred sighed, gesturing to Queen,Mega and me.I'll let you know I was good at math before some letters were mixed in. "Hey, school is canceled after lunch because of the lack of teachers," Queen said gesturing to her phone."Yea, your right!" Mega gasped while looking at her phone."Well since we all have free period before lunch we can leave early since it says so!" Mega showed me her phone."Due to the lack of teachers school is canceled after lunch. Students that have free period before lunch can leave early but show your schedule to the guard at the gate. Sincerely, Your principal," I read it out loud. "Hey,hey, I heard there's this really good café down the street, wanna hang out there after school?" Queen suggested. I smirked at Mega.Mega just blushed a barely noticeable shade of red.