Chapter: 1 | Childhood Memory

Y/n's Past

"Eomma! Eomma!" I called out to my mom, waving my arms around as I ran frantically around the living room. Not in panic, but excitement.

"What is it Y/n? Stop running, you might fall and hurt yourself!" My mom says as she enters the living room and starts chasing me, trying to stop my excited self.

"There's a boy in our living room! Look! Look!" I say, pointing to the far left corner of the room to where I see the boy sitting there on the couch and his pale arms embracing his pale legs. His chubby face was burried deep inside his arms, but his blonde hair wasn't. 'I've never seen a boy with blonde hair before..' I thought to myself.

My mother looks to the direction I was pointing at and looks back at me with a confused frown. She always frowns when she's confused.

"What..? Y/n sweetie, there's no one in the living room besides us. You must be imagining things," she says and chuckles. "Come on, let's take BamBam out for a walk, shall we?" My mother says as she takes my little, chubby hand in to her warm, big ones.

"Can we take Yoongi with us, eomma?" I say with a bright smile.

"Y-Yoongi..?" She sutters.

"Yeah! Yoongi! Min Yoongi!" I say brightly, holding my friends small, chubby and pale hands.

"..S-Sure...." She stutters again. 'Why is eomma stuttering?' I wonder.

I let go of my mothers hand and gave Yoongi a tight embrace, which he quickly responded to. I gave a soft smile.

His warmth and embrace felt so...

..Real..
———
A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed this story!
Please tell me what you thought about it and don't forget to like, comment and share!

I'll work on the next chapter now, the second chapter will be out soon, don't worry~
- Author-nim.