Don't Leave The Boys Home Alone

The girls gave their boyfriends and friends one last hug and kiss before walking out of the house. More than once each of them thought about turning around and deciding to stay. Then again they deserved this break. The seven women hurried into the large car with Thalia in the drivers seat. They all close their doors and sit staring back at the house they rented for the next two weeks.

"Last chance..." Thalia taunts starting the car. Being a hunter thus, the only single one in the car she had long ago organized the trip for the girls and wasn't planning on letting them out of it.

The other girls look around at each other and Hazel opens her mouth only to be cut off by Thalia speeding out of the driveway.

The girls took one last look at their nice house as if they would never see it again. Once turning back around all proceed to say a silent prayer to whomever is the god of leaving-boys-home-alone-for-the-night.

++++

Travis looks out the window staring as the car speeds down the long driveway and turns on to the street. He waits for a minute but the car never comes back.

"Their gone!" He shouts happily at the small crowd of boys behind him. They all cheer at his announcement.

"So now what?" Asks Nico from his spot in the corner.

"Pizza?" Connor suggests. They are murmurs of agreement.

"What kind?" Frank asked.

"Veggie." "Pepperoni." "Meat lovers." "Cheese." More suggestions are given but in the end they decide on one of each. They talk as they wait and once the pizza arrives they devour it hungrily. Though once they get bored the problems start.

Nico is currently sleeping in the shadows which is not surprising. He got bored and eventually bored himself to sleep. Jason is hiding in a room away from the others, so he may talk to his brick in peace. Frank is turning into different animals. Octavian who didn't want to come in the first place is currently hiding from Percy, after slashing his pillow pet. Percy enjoying the fact Octavian is hiding from him is trying to find a way to turn the left over pizza blue.

That leaves Connor, Travis and Leo. The three grin to each other. The others busy doing whatever didn't notice the three bored trouble makers slip away. They are outside on the porch making plans for the rest of the evening. The girls won't be home until late so they need to work fast.

They quickly decide that Octavian is their first target. They split up to find him. Once looking for about five minutes they find him in the attic. He is to busy hiding behind a box to notice as Leo climbs up. Leo smiles at Connor and Travis as he pulls on the mask to the costume the sons of Hermes "found". The costume is a bear costume. Leo walks a bit closer to Octavian before lighting his head on fire. He walks closer and Octavian finally notices him.

Octavian looks up with a mixture of confusion, and fright on his face.

"We don't like what you have done to our friends..." Connor and Travis say in unison from the corner. "They didn't have to die..." At this Leo motions to a pillow pet with a knife in its stomach next to the Augur. Leo takes a step closer to Octavian who springs up eyes wide with fear and sprints out of the room with a scream worthy of an Aphrodite camper.

The trio of trouble makers laugh as Leo extinguishes himself and takes off the costume. They discard the costume and throw it in a corner and head off too their next victim. Unaware the costume was not fireproof and is still burning slightly.

The trio heads back to their HQ (the porch) to gather materials for their next victim. The materials... A sack of bricks. They hurry inside and are miraculously unnoticed by any of the other soon to be victims. Most of whom are listening to Octavian telling an impossible story about teddy bear trying to kill him less than five minutes ago.