Gravity Falls

Pov Dipper

We were finally able to go back to gravity falls for the summer, our parents did not let up go back until now because the way we described our summer.I guess Mable saying that where we're fighting a dream demon or the fact that Mable told them "When there are no cops around anything's legal" made their parents think twice about sending them back there next year. But they were 18 now legally adults and their parent could not do anything to stop them from going back to gravity falls.

We were on the bus, Mabel was playing with wattles and I was looking out the window absorbed in my thoughts. The hours passed by slowly Mabel was now Cuddled up to her pig fast asleep and soon I fell asleep as well.

We both woke up when the bus came to a stop the bus drives voice rang out through the speakers "Last stop gravity falls". We grabbed our luggage and left the train starting our long walk to the mystery shack. "How surprised do you think they are going to be when they see up dip-dot?" asked Mable he voice was full of energy. "Lots," I told her and smiled "Lots".

We entered the shop and headed for the door labeled "employees only". "Hey, employees are only allowed back there" came a voice from the register. We looked over to find wendy "Have we really changed that much?" I asked.

The truth was they had changed and a lot. Mable changed her sweaters out for crazy mixtures of shirts and her skirts for jeans and shorts, And I had changed my vest to a blue jacket and my shorts to jeans. Wendy looked up at us and a sparkle of requisition was in here eyes "Mabel, Dipper, Dudes what took you so long to come back?"

I smiled at her I was way over my crush aswell "Parents thought that if we were going to be fighting demons each time we came we should not be here" He joked. "Aw man that suck, you totally destroyed that demon" She looked at both our bags and than back at us "I'll leave you guys to get settled in than" She smiled at them before going back to her spot at the register.

We walked into the door to find our two grunkles fighting "My name was written on that pudding and you know it" Yelled ford at stan. "Not when i saw it" Yelled back Stan before spotting the twins. "Kids" He yelled walking over Us and pulling Us into a hug. "When did you get here you should have called up we would have picked you up," Ford Said looking at the Us and the luggage we were carrying.

"I would have called but Mable wanted to surprise you guys, Plus the walk was nice we needed it after not coming back all these years" I explained. They both looked and nodded "Do you mind if we go and get settled in" I asked "Yea there is the attic and then we added a few rooms after weirdmageddon" Ford told us.

"I CALL THE ATTIC" Mable yelled before grabbing her things and running up the stairs. "Guess that means I'll have one of the extra rooms," I said. Ford than lead me to my room and then left me to unpack. It was dark by the time I was finished packing so I decided it was best to go exploring in the morning. Laying my head on the pillow of the bed thinking of the last summer we were here before finally going to sleep.

Words- 602

Sorry about the short chapter the next chapter I will try to make longer.

This is what Mabel looks like now

And this is what Dipper looks like