With you by my side

A little girl was running in the street, dressing dark green boots of plastic, cover with mud, this boots were dirty; also dressing a yellow and wet coat, was raining. The girl, while she was running, spill tears out of her eyes, her eyes were red of it. When she arrive a park, she just sit down of an old apple tree, that practically have no more leaves.

She just see the sky, but in her look, seems like seeing the sky was something that calm her of all the pain that she hide inside, and all the suffering that she pass for.                “I remember when with my biggest sister we where playing who can find forms in the clouds” she says, in a voice that seems that were of other person, a happy one, one that enjoy her life, that appreciate the life that she have. “But this enjoyable moment cannot be real for me anymore” she said in a depress tone, the girl sigh.

I was followed her all the way  here. I don't like see people depressed, and I wouldn't be stand hiding back of a tree seem something that seems like a private moment to her, must be better talk to her and try to console her. I always believe that demonstrate that you are supporting a person, made them have strengths to don't give up, that just believe in a person, can give enough strength to do something  to that person.

I come close, closer and closer, and while I was walking step by step, I was thinking in which words can be perfect to start a conversation with her.

“You seem decayed” I say it, when I was in front of her. I believe that I take a good decision in choose the words, because now I have her attention, and she don't tell me to go away, she was only see me like if finally someone notice that she is broken in all the years since she born.

“I don't see you coming” she tell me while she pass her fingers to her cheek and clean her tears softly, so softly, like if she was a doll mading of cristal, that can broke with a minimum touch.

“I always have the capacity in be in places and anyone realize that I am in there”       I see while I turn my face to see the sky. “I do not understand why you're surprise” I admit.

“I do not know, I think… Well, I believe, that just because you don't appear so much now” She tell me.

“Well you are right” I admit. “A long time don't see, ah’’

“I was busy’’

“Yeah, sure’’ she tell me skeptically while she turn her eyes to me. For I can appreciate her rage to me. Her eyes reveal all that she feel, not only rage, sadness, anger, ire, madness, and something else, that I could not describe  “Just admit it’’ she says with a tone of voice that can reveal how much tired she is about it, like she want to overcome me, like she want to attack me; while she moves and make a sound with her teeth, giving other characteristic that can reveal, not so deeply, what she feels. “You no longer care about me’’

“T-that's don’t true’’ I feel so anger to myself when she say that, probably that's why I can feel my face a little warm, probably red for anger. And my voice, I don't know why, heard like broken, like if I interrupt myself, like I was trying to avoid the words, avoid the truth... But like finally my brain defeat my tongue.

“That something very rare’’ she says with a voice a little extrange, with a tone of voice that I can notice that represent her disbelief of what happen.

“Wha-what you mean?’’ I say again, but, again, like interrupting myself. What happen to me?, is something that I'd like to ask to my conscience. I don't know why since I say that I care about her this conversation turns discomfort to me; and this form of talking, is starting to bother me a lot.

“You babble’’ she conclude, unbelieving again, in her face one could see how incredulous she was about this situation, “Something very rare for “I am so precise when I talk’’ she says while she mimicked me, my voice to be precise.